What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

brook

First Grade
but I don't WANT people to think I'm a teenager, I didn't like teenagers when I WAS one

and I especially don't like people thinking I'm a teenage mum

Spike

First Grade
Taking a beating courtesy of about half a dozen lebanese after being left stranded by a probationary constable who shits himself and locks himself in the paddy wagon. I still arrested three of the lebanese after taking a few legs out with a baton and almost a whole can of OC spray and suffering 3 broken ribs and a seperated shoulder. I came close to smashing the probationary too.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Spike said:
Taking a beating courtesy of about half a dozen lebanese after being left stranded by a probationary constable who sh*ts himself and locks himself in the paddy wagon. I still arrested three of the lebanese after taking a few legs out with a baton and almost a whole can of OC spray and suffering 3 broken ribs and a seperated shoulder. I came close to smashing the probationary too.

so whats the go? off on compo? you sound fully sick...

sorry... ill see myself out

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Spike said:
Taking a beating courtesy of about half a dozen lebanese after being left stranded by a probationary constable who sh*ts himself and locks himself in the paddy wagon. I still arrested three of the lebanese after taking a few legs out with a baton and almost a whole can of OC spray and suffering 3 broken ribs and a seperated shoulder. I came close to smashing the probationary too.

Good work anyway, hope you heal quickly.

NPK

Bench
When people wear a jacket but just have it on their back wothout having their arms in it? Why??

DJ Raida

Bench
Spike said:
at least u did some damage- your a policeman eh? i have the upmost respect for the police, keep up the good work :D