What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: you know raidey, they say that people who react like that are most likely to be secretly into it

just a thought

i dont like watching boys getting it on, but too hot boys kissing is hot

God-King Dean

Immortal
Feez_Giggles said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: you know raidey, they say that people who react like that are most likely to be secretly into it

That's right, & people who are open about those kinds of topics are least likely to swing that way

*opens closet*

Dani

Immortal
when you have a new years party and find that people had sex in your spare bedroom.
im burning the sheets

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahahaha

more people should be more open with this stuff though. ok so back to the point of this thread, thats something that annoys me, people not being open about talking about sex

Feez_Giggles

Bench
like its ok to be shy and not talk about it all the time, but people that cant hold a conversation about that kinda stuff bug me

ewww dani i would to!! yuck

Punkess

Juniors
Sleeping with wet hair sucks. Drying takes too long and I'm lazy then my pillolw gets wet and i have to keep my hair in a towel which is annoying cause it's clumpy and my hair is long and the tips of it come out the end. Then sometimes if it's cold I wake up with a cold. :(