What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Alba

Coach
*cries* doin stuff when you're drunk that you thought was ok at the time but then the feeling after realising you made a HUUUUUGE mistake ... #-o

God-King Dean

Immortal
Getting pissed & jumping in a freezing cold pool naked (& we all know what happens to our things when it's cold don't we boys)

It's not the naked bit that bothers me, it's the fact that photos were taken by my Auntie :oops:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Immortal said:
Getting pissed & jumping in a freezing cold pool naked (& we all know what happens to our things when it's cold don't we boys)

It's not the naked bit that bothers me, it's the fact that photos were taken by my Auntie :oops:

omg not photos

does she know about shrinkage

choc_soldier

Coach
Going to shopping centres, particularly at this time of the year and struggling to find a parking spot anywhere, and then seeing dumbass signs such as "best level for Woolworths".

Cheese and rice... :roll:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Cheese and rice...

omg how can u hate cheese and rice!!!! its so yum. cheese, rice and tomato sauce is the best budgo meal

or just rice and tomato sauce even

and i agree with u immortal - that whole ug boot trend in general was so wrong

Feez_Giggles

Bench
attitudes

like people who believe everyone should love each other and stop the fighting then look down their noses at people who look different to them (eg - someone in casual clothes looking down their nose at someone in corporate clothes) because apparently we all have to dress like hippies to have good beliefs :roll:

[furrycat]

Coach
My Robster news thread being thrown out, whilst a post about [furrycat] being a paedophile still stands :roll:

Latest posts