What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Alba

Coach
having a lack of parties :evil:

i remember back in the day EVERY weekend there was a party .. now nothing..

Dogs Of War said:
Blokes who use the cublicle to take a piss cause their too shy to use the urinal and then piss all over the seat cause their too lazy to lift it up. Leaving for the next bloke whos dying to take a sh*t to clean up! I HATE YOU PEOPLE.

You too???

And I thought I was the only one that hated them :twisted:

TooheysNew

Coach
incredible_holc said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats very keyboard heroish imo though

I agree - but I'm much too scared to say it to her face, as it could result in me being called a baboon, and that would be too heart breaking for words... so instead, i'll hide behind my keyboard, and dish out insults.

;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ants piss me off.

Ants are smug, they get around carrying ten times their own weight or whatever it is, they think they're so much better than all the other animals and insects in the world.

They aren't too clever when I pour petrol into their nest.

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
Ants piss me off.

Ants are smug, they get around carrying ten times their own weight or whatever it is, they think they're so much better than all the other animals and insects in the world.

you sure showed them :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:mrgreen:

people who give 5 cent tips.

Dont bother me with your petty nanna change. Go to church and put it to use there you povs!

Booyah

Bench
Little Kids.

Can't a guy play Time Crisis 2 without having some stupid kid try and jerk the gun away every chance he gets?

Ants piss me off.

:lol: How about Eskimos MU? They're a smug bunch too.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also, people who put catalogues in my mailbox.

Get your f**king hands away from my mail. If I catch someone putting any sorta shit in my mailbox, I'll piss on their bag of catalogues.

Latest posts