What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official M.A.F.S. Chat

Life's Good

Coach
52357836_1200724806770429_6856542751190679552_n.jpg

This is true but indulging in MAFS for entertainment is much more tasteful than say, dwarf tossing(which I find truly abhorrent).

Apey

Staff member
The worst part is recaps of shit that happened before the break. I could stomach it for the trash tv it is if they ditched the dumb replays.

McLovin

Staff member
Hopefully the next two couples are as entertaining as Ines/Sam/Bronson/Liz. Big shoes to fill and I feel as though the energy is gone now that those guys have left the show.

Some of the more boring couples need to step up imo.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Hopefully the next two couples are as entertaining as Ines/Sam/Bronson/Liz. Big shoes to fill and I feel as though the energy is gone now that those guys have left the show.

Some of the more boring couples need to step up imo.

Judging from the preview Cyrell, Martha and Jess give it a crack

I liked Martha when asked how the intimacy was

It was pretty much yeah we f**k but I’m not sure if I like him yet

McLovin

Staff member
Susie.. what a stunner. Easily mafs best looking woman in the shows history.

Life's Good

Coach
Neither are as attractive as the hissy fit thrown by Cyrell that we got a glimpse of last night. Maybe MAFs hasnt yet jumped the shark.

Life's Good

Coach
Poor old Billy. He’s living the exact scenario alluded to by Susie’s father - not her type, whatever that my be given she has a baby named, Baby.

And what’s with the soft c*ck experts not grilling Jess for hitting on Dan while Mick watched on at the dinner party. Has this series jumped the shark:thinking: