What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official: Merrin signs with Penrith

grouch

First Grade
Fact is one of our best players has been signed by a team that finished 1 game from a grand final.

dragonreddy

Juniors
Wow 750k is overs

Sure he has a great off load but he barley bends the line

Yeah ,Gus and Cleary have no idea .

All the experts saying what Merrins worth ,he is worth what the market is/was prepared to pay for him .

Interested to see what we have to pay for a replacement next year , I think all the posters on here talking about how great it is that we have all the plodders on 1 year contracts are going to find out how difficult it will be to stretch the salary cap to replace so many players at current prices, Flo and Creagh included.

Yeah ,Gus and Cleary have no idea .

All the experts saying what Merrins worth ,he is worth what the market is/was prepared to pay for him .

Interested to see what we have to pay for a replacement next year , I think all the posters on here talking about how great it is that we have all the plodders on 1 year contracts are going to find out how difficult it will be to stretch the salary cap to replace so many players at current prices, Flo and Creagh included.

Yeah Gus and Ivan are clueless hahaha

TruSaint

Referee
Thank god for that..... Now lets go forward from here......

Agree. Onward please. This saga has dragged on way too long. Well done Trent, 750k per year surprised me. And here I was thinking we were talking 600k-650k.

Cagey Mac

Bench
How much did Fifita go for and what's he done?
I hope that Trent puts in a strong effort this year. I imagine that he'll be doing his best at least until SOO series is finished.

Latest posts