What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NSW Game Two Team

timka4

Bench
1. B Stewart
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. J Morris
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Grant
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Bird
12. G Stewart
13. Gallen (c)

14. Merrin
15. Creagh
16. Lewis
17. Watmough

Jason Maher

Immortal
All they needed to do was punt Creagh for Woods, and that would have been about as good a team as we could name.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pretty happy, gallen will be more value at lock

I would have had Galloway for grant or creagh but otherwise as good as they would pick really

user_nat

Coach
Really good team, addresses one of the two issues the first team had. Not sure if Grant is the prop I would have brought in though.

Gallen back at lock is also a good thing IMO. Can be moved to prop as needed anyhow, probably when Watmough comes on.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Not bad. Not a fan of Creagh still in the side. A bit more starch in the side. Would've gone with Mannah instead of Grant (don't want to rush Woods - he can potentially be that good).

Jason Maher

Immortal
He's been talked up as a possible Origin player for the last 12 months, and not just by Penrith fans. He's every bit as good as Galloway or Woods, from what I've seen of him.

Galloway's not even in the team, so that statement doesn't make sense

Your mistake came when you expected a Souffs fan to make sense...

Latest posts