What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

official PL side

roopy

Referee
Seage
Thaiday
McManus
Tighe
Salkeld
Bailey
Walsh
Kennedy
Thurston
Royal
Cooper
Abraham
Young

White
Vaughan
Grant
Paterson
Worth

Vaughan getting a run and Paterson staying up in PL are both good things.

The backline looks very strong this week.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Prem. League vs Newcastle
@ Parramatta Stadium on
Sat 8 July @ 5:30pm

1 – Joel REDDY
2 – Matt PETERSEN
3 – Tony PARMATANGI
4 – Krisnan INU
5 – John WILLIAMS
6 – Feleti MATEO
7 – Blake GREEN
8 – Peter LEWIS
9 – Matt KEATING
10 – Junior PAULO
11 – Weller HAURAKI
12 – Zeb TAIA
13 – Henry PERENARA

14 – Drew DALTON
15 – John FRITH
16 – Etu UAISELE
17 – Aaron WOOD
18 – Brendan OAKE

Coach – Craig Culnane

Alex28

Coach
Finally my predictions of Seage beating Thaiday to the fullback job has proven correct! ;-)

roopy

Referee
Walsh v Blake Green will be an interesting match up. They are very different styles of halfback. Walsh is all skill and cunning, while Green is a strong and barging type of halfback.
I'm not sure, but I think Walsh might have pipped green for the spot in the NSW u19s this year after Greeen has been a rep player previous years.

Roy

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Prem. League vs Newcastle
@ Parramatta Stadium on
Sat 8 July @ 5:30pm

1 – Joel REDDY
2 – Matt PETERSEN
3 – Tony PARMATANGI
4 – Krisnan INU
5 – John WILLIAMS
6 – Feleti MATEO
7 – Blake GREEN
8 – Peter LEWIS
9 – Matt KEATING
10 – Junior PAULO
11 – Weller HAURAKI
12 – Zeb TAIA
13 – Henry PERENARA

14 – Drew DALTON
15 – John FRITH
16 – Etu UAISELE
17 – Aaron WOOD
18 – Brendan OAKE

Coach – Craig Culnane

Thats the bloke we are after what is he like hurriflatch

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
roopy said:
I'm not sure, but I think Walsh might have pipped green for the spot in the NSW u19s this year after Greeen has been a rep player previous years.

Blake Green is 20 years old (or turning 20) so he was ineligible

James_Hardie

Juniors
I realise you guys have a few guys coming back from injury like Milton and co, but this side on paper looks really strong for a ressies side with tonnes of first grade experience! Why are they so far down the ladder?

Is it the coaching? And i guess what I am getting at is, is Fairleigh coming to Parra with Hagan as is reported in some parts (although other reports suggest the two don't get along that well)?

roopy

Referee
James_Hardie said:
I realise you guys have a few guys coming back from injury like Milton and co, but this side on paper looks really strong for a ressies side with tonnes of first grade experience! Why are they so far down the ladder?

Is it the coaching? And i guess what I am getting at is, is Fairleigh coming to Parra with Hagan as is reported in some parts (although other reports suggest the two don't get along that well)?
It is the coaching of Hagan.
These guys are not playing for a firstgrade spot - because Hagan sticks with the same side always without looking at PL players - so they basically go through the motions each week.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We suffered another loss in PL last night, losing 30-12 to the Eels. Milton was solid without being spectacular, the same with Seagey and Tighe got taken off with what looked like a serious leg injury.

Parki

Bench
the duck was causing a diversion as it happened, which is why you didnt see it

:fist: you stupid bloody duck, well get you next time

northey

First Grade
lol.. oh yeah the duck!!! i must have been watching the duck while he was taken off the field. :(

i still believe that hages put the duck there on purpose

abes tried to herd the duck... and seage chasing it, then kicking the ball at it