What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official RLWC Draw

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
France Fiji in the gong, hell I'm there, some pics for the guys at RugbyforumXiii is def on the agenda. :D

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im going to the opening game, pity its on Sunday night, not Saturday night.

I'll definately go to the Tonga Vs Euro Game at Parramatta, wouldve been interesting had Tuiaki and Moimoi put their hand up for Tonga, but will still be interesting. Could they be playing Ireland?

Clive Woody

Juniors
Cheesie-the-Pirate said:
RLWC.jpg
So the opening ceremony is on the second day and the third game of the tournament? Is this more innovation from RL?

:D

mattyg

Bench
I'll be going to:

26th/Oct: AUS v NZ @ S.C.G.
31st/Oct: REP v Tonga @ CUA Stadium
9th/Nov: Ranking (3-2) v (3-3) @ CUA Stadium
16th/Nov: Semi Final 2 @ Sydney Football Stadium
22nd/Nov: Final @ Suncorp Stadium

then i'll most likely go to these games, depending on money:

27th/Oct: Tonga v Euro A-1 @ Parramatta Stadium - most likely
2nd/Nov: AUS v ENG @ Telstra Dome - most likely
8th/Nov: England v NZ @ EnergyAustralia - most likely

brendothejet

First Grade
I'll be going to everything i bloody well can kurt, including melbourne.

hoping i can start in townsville, come to sydney then branch out to others.

Billythekid

First Grade
I'll probably be heading to all games in Sydney and also Newcastle. However i was thinking about heading up Queensland that time of year so maybe i'll catch a few games up there.

Im a little concerned abot what this tournament will look like to people who aren't as die hard fans as we are. Personally i think this WC will look like a joke.

thommo4pm

Coach
Glad to see Penrith got some matches, I live there so it's great and I'll take the kids with me.
Should be able to get to all the matches in the Sydney Metro, and I'll be taking mates along with me.
I can't wait for this event either, this is just the beginning of bigger things to come for us on the International scene. :D

JasonE

Bench
whatsdoing1982 said:
I'll b e looking at going to maybe 9 or 10 games. Pretty much all Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle and the final in Brisbane.
I have been waiting for years for this.
The local games I will be taking about 10 to 15 people to the game. I think Newcastle will sell out in no time.

Yeah i was thinking the same, i'm looking at attending 9 or 10 games.
The plan is to go to as many as possible and that includes flying to Townsville and Melbourne, can't come soon enough.

eels_fan_01

Bench
I cant believe they are going to play some games in the week day, i know that the Union does it but lets be fair our lower sides arent given as much credit or dont have as much support.

Im definately going to the Sydney games, now ill have to see if i can go to the ones at Parra stadium (work), friggin lame, put it on the weekend you idiots. Ill head down to Penrith aswell.

roughyedspud

Coach
already booked my hotels for townsville,melbourne,sydney & brisbane....just gotta wait till end of november to book my flights :D

Scubby

Juniors
Coming over from the UK for this one.

I aim to be at;

Eng v PNG (Oct 25)
Aus v NZ (Oct 26)
Tonga v Euro 1 (Oct 27)
Rep v Tonga (Oct 31)
Fra v Fiji (Nov 1)
Eng v Aus (Nov 2)
Euro A v Rep (Nov 5)
Eng v NZ (Nov 8)