What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official round 2 vs Eels team list

Quigs

Immortal
Hey I am not on me death bed, just feel like poo.

No hot and colds or anything like that.

I think it is just a case of 'me' bod telling me that there is no fun getting old.

Hey I am not on me death bed, just feel like poo.

No hot and colds or anything like that.

I think it is just a case of 'me' bod telling me that there is no fun getting old.
I had a colonoscopy this morning, the procedure - fine and under anaesthetic. The not eating since Wednesday night and drinking 2 litres of moviprep - horrific.

SadShark

Bench
I had a colonoscopy this morning, the procedure - fine and under anaesthetic. The not eating since Wednesday night and drinking 2 litres of moviprep - horrific.
True story. My weekly colonoscopies have actually become quite pleasant, since we have introduced a “safe word”. Yes, I only have a local anaesthetic, which enables me to share the whole rectal intrusion video on my Only Fans account.

True story. My weekly colonoscopies have actually become quite pleasant, since we have introduced a “safe word”. Yes, I only have a local anaesthetic, which enables me to share the whole rectal intrusion video on my Only Fans account.
Mate, you've sold me. An extra subscriber here now.

coolumsharkie

Referee
You back for a bit mate? Glad to see you post on here.

This has got to be tougher game than raiders. Parramatta forwards are monsters and when one gets tired on comes Nathan Brown with a point to prove. Will be impressive if Sharks can do it at this point. Will be great for moral. to win first game back at home ground. A game I really wanted to attend but life got in the way. Pretty sure a few questions will be asked and few more answered . It'll be bigger than Ben Hurr!!! Sharks to win on back of pure Grit! and......Sad Shark back just when he's needed! Its an omen!

Latest posts