What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team List: Vs Raider

ghoti

Bench
I like the look of this run on team.

I see Nicho defending at fullback, but in attack he and MM will swap about as to who gets the ball after Trindall. Ticky needs to play the entire game in the centre third and leave the edges to NH and MM.

I really have time for Tracey, not sold at centre though, will do his job, but not a long term solution.

What does Iro have to do?
Going off some of trickys stints seems like he gets glued to the right side.. but dunno how the three of em work together.. Trindal right Moylan left and Hynes floating seems natural but there are so many plays and sets we run with now that have all this variation.. honestly it's a huge achievement that we've developed all that on field communication the past few seasons because some of the shit we run with is so complex... When teams like Wests and Canterbury can't even get a decoy runner when they need one it really speaks to how far we've come to be up there aspiring to the top sides. It's good. Fluff time. Can't wait for Kennedy to be back

Poss

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing Trindall throw the big dummy to the right which no one falls for and trying to get to the try line all by himself when we're pressuring the Raiders on their line.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Looking forward to seeing Trindall throw the big dummy to the right which no one falls for and trying to get to the try line all by himself when we're pressuring the Raiders on their line.
I would expect as well his grubber for himself as well when none of teammates know it is on

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Keep going boys…

ps pretty obvious I don’t rate him but I’m vibing the reverse psychology thing with your posts. 😆

shaggs

Coach
I’m pretty sure after Trindall played a few full games last year, some of you wanted to suck him off. But now after the bloke gets 10 minutes a game you think he sucks.
Tough school.

If he plays calmly and with direction form the outset here, it will help his mindset for the rest of the season. Knowing a role instead of just being chucked on when the game is decided is a huge difference.

Listening to Marty John’s podcast with Cronk today, there biggest thing was the playmakers first touch. Getting the ball to hit your hands where you want it.
If Trindall does this in minute 1, rather than minute 73, I expect a big change.

If he plays I expect a simple plan. Catch, pass and kick well. Run 5 times in the game

carinashark

First Grade
I would say this game make or brake for him. Unfortunately for him we are playing a team that has few defensive issues. On the reverse Williams could shine or his light will go out for ever.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would say Fitz going to stick to the 4 forwards, as still raining it's going to be a big track.
That is going to effect how we play for sure, I can see players doing hammy and groins over the weekend.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Imagine a whole round of footy being called off due to the ground being under water!!

Probability factor about 50% and rising.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'd love to see Miller have a run. This might be the only opportunity given Hiroti, Tracey and Trindall seem to be in front of him in all the other backline positions