What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team v Parramatta Seals

ODAFONE WARRIORS

1 KEVIN LOCKE
2 BILL TUPOU
3 KONRAD HURRELL
4 KRISNAN INU
5 MANU VATUVEI
6 JAMES MALONEY
7 SHAUN JOHNSON
8 SIONE LOUSI
9 NATHAN FRIEND
10 BEN MATULINO
11 FELETI MATEO
12 SIMON MANNERING (c)
13 ELIJAH TAYLOR
Interchange:
14 RUSSELL PACKER
15 UKUMA TA’AI
16 BEN HENRY
17 LEWIS BROWN
18 GLEN FISIIAHI
20 ALEHANA MARA
21 SEBASTINE IKAHIHIFO

Rich102

Staff member
Vulcans play at Windsor on Sat. So in theory a player could back-up ?

blain

Juniors
Thats the best eam we can put on the park atm, nice to see Sione rewarded.

Micistm

Bench
Really keen to see the Fish get a decent shot, but otherwise quite happy with that team. Problem is tbh I don't know if I want Locke out of position to make way for Fishy. It's a tough one, but good problem to have I 'spose.
Inu returns! Bluey must have got wind of the boycotting campaign about to take place...! ;-)

Warmess

Juniors
So long as that is how the team actually runs out, I don't think there's anything anyone can really complain about there.

clipser

Juniors
Hey guys, wondering if Maloney will still be the prefered goal kicker? I thought Locke was a bit of a sharp shooter?

Cheers

hitman82

Bench
NZ Warrior, you better be careful you aren't charged with a hate crime after bashing Fast Eddie.

hitman82

Bench
My faith in McClennan is restored.

Thought this would cheer you up:
Improved injury outlook for Ropati
6/03/2012 11:46:22 AM
Results of a scan have indicated veteran Vodafone Warriors centre Jerome Ropati may be back playing sooner than originally anticipated.
Ropati lasted only 27 minutes of Sunday’s season-opening loss to Manly at Eden Park, his first NRL match since March 27 last year when his 2011 campaign was ended by an ACL knee injury.
He was forced off the field with what appeared to be a high ankle sprain. It was suggested Ropati might be sidelined for up to six weeks and perhaps a week or two longer.
However, team doctor John Mayhew said an MRI scan done yesterday had cleared the 131-game centre of a serious ankle injury. He said there was no evidence of a significant high ankle sprain and he hoped Ropati would be available to play again in three or four weeks.
Having spent so long in recovery and rehabilitation after his knee reconstruction, Ropati now joins a rehab group comprising Micheal Luck (wrist), Jacob Lillyman (bicep), Sam Rapira (shoulder) and Steve Rapira (ankle).
http://www.warriors.co.nz/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=48268&improved-injury-outlook-for-ropati

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I like to think there won't be a spot for him to come back to. He should just retire and take a cushy Warriors community welfare manager job or something.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
NZ Warrior, you better be careful you aren't charged with a hate crime after bashing Fast Eddie.

Fast Eddie will f**k you up in a minute
With a right left, right left you're toothless
And then you say goddamn he ruthless!

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Would have thought rusty would be starting ahead of mutz but other than that real happy with the squad he has put out, imo i think position for position we have parra beat easily lol hopefully whats on paper comes off haha then payday at the tab!!