What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team vs. Bellamys Boys

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Oh and f**k NSW and their camp. Go QLD
Wash your mouth out with soap, do you need a f**king map to know where Cronulla-Sutherland is?

ET and Gavin Miller spit at your feet. Playing for NSW is a privilege and if good enough Australia.

Deadset your are f**king NIMBY!!!!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wash your mouth out with soap, do you need a f**king map to know where Cronulla-Sutherland is?

ET and Gavin Miller spit at your feet. Playing for NSW is a privilege and if good enough Australia.

Deadset your are f**king NIMBY!!!!!!
If it's near Bowraville could be part of QLD

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
add_ms_31360_f032r.jpg

First Navigation chart, in NEW SOUTH WALES!!!

Went straight past Brisbane, crashed at 1770, still called that.

When they send ships they came to NSW, not QLD and certainly knew Victoria was a great syhte hole, still is.

History lesson over, piss of to QLD ya merkin,

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My first school was Caringbah, would qualify as a Blue, if good enough I live in Queensland as I am stupid, and still want protect my daughter even though she is thirty now, getting married next saturday actually, she is Queenslander the boy is a Pommie who grew up here.

Neither care about state of origin or sport in general, I tell her I disown for that.

Do not dis Origin, it is a great honour to be selected, good for any players career, I hope all sharks get that honour, except our Kiwis, love them doing the haka, I was a bit harsh on reflection.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I aslo think it prudent to have a Queenlander or two in the squad, as many Sharks juniors as possible, then a few kiwis..

Shyte don't all saints and parramatta players live in the shire anyways......

Special K

Coach
I aslo think it prudent to have a Queenlander or two in the squad, as many Sharks juniors as possible, then a few kiwis..

Shyte don't all saints and parramatta players live in the shire anyways......
Doggies and Souths I see most often outside of Sharkies. Rarely see a dragon these days unless the Burgess I see is the saints not bunnies one but I can't f**king tell em apart