What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
Not all kids will enjoy sitting around for 4 hours watching footy.. let them muck around and you can enjoy the footy in peace.. for a short while

While the jumping castle sounds very tempting.. I'll stick with the boys in black and white thanks!

And so you should. :cool:
I'd hate to think you are going to Wenty games and spending all arvo on the jumping castle. :lol:

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
I heard a few interesting thins this afternoon sitting near Brad Arthur. In the first half Joseph Paulo was taking the conversions and wasn't hitting them that well, Arthur called over the coach Cook and this is how their conversation went:

BA: Why is Sef taking the conversions?
BC: Tommy Humble is out.
BA: Isnt there anyone else?
BC: Joseph kicked for Windsor you know.
BA: Yeah well thats all he bloody wants to do at training, kick goals.

I thought that was interesting.

Then, with about 15 to go, he was on the phone and was asking someone, "Is Jarryd right to go on friday?" "Should i take off Robbo??"

Then he called over Cook again and Robson was taken off for the last part of the game. So looks like Hayne is is serious doubt for friday unfortunately.

Hayne struggled pretty much as soon as he went down the first time, you could see him limping for the rest of the game, I am surprised he finished the game tbh.

Gronk

Staff member
Hayne struggled pretty much as soon as he went down the first time, you could see him limping for the rest of the game, I am surprised he finished the game tbh.

Well he can't be that bad cos he's not in rehab this morning.

image_normal.jpg

jarrydhayne_1 jarryd hayne

Gold coast.. Awesome day :) gold coast twits I'll be at the convention centre with the Gillette pro-glide team. From 1 http://t.co/MPmonqY

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Stagger eel

Staff member
FMD! that dogs side is literally a first grade side...

Payne was talked about as a NSW benchy a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts