What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Sounds like a pretty good comeback from 18-6 down early in the 2nd half. If I read correctly, Wenty are also into the Sydney Shield GF.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Good luck to wenty today..

I won't be able to make the game due to family commitments but you can all hear the commentary on 2GB..

parra pete

Referee
FULLBACK - Michael Lett

The competition’s leading tryscorer by a country mile and he did it with two different clubs. Lett scored 15 tries earlier in the season for the Dogs and repeated the dose again after moving to the Cutters. There is not much left to say about this guy that has not already been said. No coincidence that the Cutters season turned around about the same time he arrived.

Not bad for a bloke who isn't rated....

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
FULLBACK - Michael Lett

The competition?s leading tryscorer by a country mile and he did it with two different clubs. Lett scored 15 tries earlier in the season for the Dogs and repeated the dose again after moving to the Cutters. There is not much left to say about this guy that has not already been said. No coincidence that the Cutters season turned around about the same time he arrived.

He scored 3 tries last week im pretty sure Pete.

Kornstar

Coach
FULLBACK - Michael Lett

The competition?s leading tryscorer by a country mile and he did it with two different clubs. Lett scored 15 tries earlier in the season for the Dogs and repeated the dose again after moving to the Cutters. There is not much left to say about this guy that has not already been said. No coincidence that the Cutters season turned around about the same time he arrived.

You didn't rate Tim Smith and he played in 3 finals series as halfback, yet you rate this guy so highly who has moved to how many clubs and played bugger all first grade.......

FYI, I think the kid has talent and probably should have been a regular NRL player but he wasn't and there must be a reason?

jason taylor

Bench
FULLBACK - Michael Lett

He's a highly rated player, for NSW cup.

parra pete

Referee
You didn't rate Tim Smith and he played in 3 finals series as halfback, yet you rate this guy so highly who has moved to how many clubs and played bugger all first grade.......

FYI, I think the kid has talent and probably should have been a regular NRL player but he wasn't and there must be a reason?

I most certainly don't rate Tim Smith...pie-eater in my opinion.
I almost posted last week that Adam Reynolds (Rookie of the Year and choked against Storm) was similar to Smith..however luckily I didn't * whew * as he had a blinder last night against the Raiders......

Got me beat too why he hasn't played more first grade (ie Mick Lett)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts