What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
And that young kid, what's his name? Oh yeh, Lett.

Suity

31 tries for the season..not a bad effort and worth looking at...
Topped the try tally with two different Clubs in the season...
With Bulldogsand the Illawarra Cutters. Same age as Jarryd Hayne..The Club could do a LOT worse.....
He has four kids and got a job in the mines..BUT he CAN play and knows his way to the tryline thats for sure....

Utey

Coach
You didn't rate Tim Smith and he played in 3 finals series as halfback, yet you rate this guy so highly who has moved to how many clubs and played bugger all first grade.......

FYI, I think the kid has talent and probably should have been a regular NRL player but he wasn't and there must be a reason?

I think the old man is a little too proud to give in now.

Kornstar

Coach
I most certainly don't rate Tim Smith...pie-eater in my opinion.
I almost posted last week that Adam Reynolds (Rookie of the Year and choked against Storm) was similar to Smith..however luckily I didn't * whew * as he had a blinder last night against the Raiders......

Got me beat too why he hasn't played more first grade (ie Mick Lett)

I think the old man is a little too proud to give in now.

I still maintain Tim Smith ran over Pete's dog or something!

jason taylor

Bench
And Hayne has played nearly 150 first grade games. I think Lett has given up on any aspirations to play consistently in the NRL, that's why he left the Bulldogs to focus on mining, he's realized it's not going to happen. I suppose anything could happen, Robson was 27 when he finally got regular spot in the Eels.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lett is obviously an NRL-quality finisher. He must have some serious flaws in his game if no club wants him in first grade.

If he came along thirty years ago he might have played for Australia. Even ten years ago he could have ended up Parramatta's all time highest try scorer.

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Lett is obviously an NRL-quality finisher. He must have some serious flaws in his game if no club wants him in first grade.

If he came along thirty years ago he might have played for Australia. Even ten years ago he could have ended up Parramatta's all time highest try scorer.

Nah - Lett is 5kgs lighter and can't kick goals

Gronk

Staff member
2012 Bundaberg Red Cup - New South Wales Rugby League
Grand Final :: Sat 22 September

2012 Grand Final
The Entrance Tigers (1st) v Wentworthville Magpies (2nd)
St Mary's Leagues Stadium
Saturday 22 September 2012, kickoff 3:00pm
Referee: Phil Henderson

The Entrance Tigers
:
1. Rhys Pritchard 2. Scott Peachy 3. Brad Chatfield 4. Mark Falaniko 5. Jake Mamo 15. Matt Killick 7. Jake Fitzpatrick 8. Sinbad Kali 9. Scott Jones 10. Ryan Dalziel 11. Bodie O'Connell 12. Alan Munro 13. Troy Adams
Interchange: 14. Jye Newton 16. Mitch Renouf 18. Tim Nawaqatabu 19. Shane Wooden 20. Mark Jurd

Wentworthville Magpies:
1. Charlie Herekotukutuku 2. Cecil MacKenzie 3. Tim Wynn 4. KJ MacKenzie 5. Takai Moeakiola 6. Aaron Fluke 7. Brendan Waters 8. Walter Vaeau 9. Simon Greaves 10. Dean Rysko 11. Peter Prime 12. Valu Nasio 13. Mitch Stanfield Interchange: 14. Matthew Place 15. Netani Suka 16. Brad Lupi 17. Pat Mataele

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=23297

Gronk

Staff member
We can Fluke a Wynn in this game. We are in our Prime and will no doubt send the Tigers Lupi. I can feel it in my Waters. Be there, tickets are great Valu. If we get up, send a case of bundy to my Place.

#OMGi'mparrapete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts