What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We can Fluke a Wynn in this game. We are in our Prime and will no doubt send the Tigers Lupi. I can feel it in my Waters. Be there, tickets are great Valu. If we get up, send a case of bundy to my Place.

#OMGi'mparrapete

Well done Pete

Good luck wenty

Maroubra Eel

Coach
We can Fluke a Wynn in this game. We are in our Prime and will no doubt send the Tigers Lupi. I can feel it in my Waters. Be there, tickets are great Valu. If we get up, send a case of bundy to my Place.

#OMGi'mparrapete

I eckon you could have slotted Peachy and O'Connell in there somewhere.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Wenty were knocked out of the NSW Cup (2nd Grade). Today's wins were Bundy Red Cup (3rd Grade) over Entrance Tigers, and Sydney Shield (4th grade) against Cabramatta

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake Mullaney, Danny Howard and Jerome Mackenzie all scooped the awards in tonights Presontation.

also..wenty have added the following players to their squad.

Junior Tia Kalifi (still not confirmed)
Tyrone Viiga from the sharks
Marc Russell Balmain half
Karl Filiga is back.

Forty20

First Grade
Jake Mullaney, Danny Howard and Jerome Mackenzie all scooped the awards in tonights Presontation.

also..wenty have added the following players to their squad.

Junior Tia Kalifi (still not confirmed)
Tyrone Viiga from the sharks
Marc Russell Balmain half
Karl Filiga is back.

PRAISE BE!

Viiga looks like a decent pick up. Was the NYC Players' Player for the Sharkies this year despite spending some time in the NSW Cup. He is a big unit as well at 190cm and 111KG. I just hope he has some mongrel.

Stagger eel

Staff member
PRAISE BE!

Viiga looks like a decent pick up. Was the NYC Players' Player for the Sharkies this year despite spending some time in the NSW Cup. He is a big unit as well at 190cm and 111KG. I just hope he has some mongrel.

he's joined wenty on the recommendation of Ricky himself..we could see him in the fulltime squad at some stage next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts