What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Tom Humble?

Slam dunk !

arg-basketball-dunk-207x165-url.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If Humble had played 50 games in first grade maybe he would also be getting an honourable mention for NSW Cup team of the year.

Unfortunately Humble's not good enough to play 50 games in first grade so he didn't.

Stagger eel

Staff member
just on Troy savage, this guy has been a real revelation and I think he's a chance for higher honours next year, he's more than capable to fill in at any possy between 1-5..very very underated.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
just on Troy savage, this guy has been a real revelation and I think he's a chance for higher honours next year, he's more than capable to fill in at any possy between 1-5..very very underated.

Under-rated? He was named in the NSW Cup team of the year.

Gronk

Staff member
If Humble had played 50 games in first grade maybe he would also be getting an honourable mention for NSW Cup team of the year.

Unfortunately Humble's not good enough to play 50 games in first grade so he didn't.

You're in a merkin mood today aren't you ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's what happens when we haven't played for a month and merkins still look for new reasons to put shit on the club.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Spot on Stagger. He played great for Wenty this year. I really hope he keeps going well and gets a shot next year at some stage.

SDM

First Grade
Humble will have plenty more chances to crack the NSW Cup team of the year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Next year he'll have a full season in NSW Cup to impress the selectors.

I'll tip him now for Man of the Match in the NSW Cup decider. I'm that confident.

Utey

Coach
Gee he was a tough player. Who remembers the 2001 quarter vs Warriors at home. Villasanti and he head clashed, and Channy came off a little worse, Villasanti stood over him and barked out a few things. Channy was being helped off and he turned around and gave it back good!

Gronk

Staff member
He was a hard bugger. Anyone who keeps breaking his swinging arm plays it tough.

parra pete

Referee
Gee he was a tough player. Who remembers the 2001 quarter vs Warriors at home. Villasanti and he head clashed, and Channy came off a little worse, Villasanti stood over him and barked out a few things. Channy was being helped off and he turned around and gave it back good!

Always walked around with hands in pockets...Wonder what he said!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.