What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Last nights game was easily one of the worst I have seen at that level, I'm sure the completion rate was down to about the 20% for both teams.

Which Mackenzie are you talking about, there's 3 of them lol.... Assuming you mean Jerome, he was one of our best at fullback.
Yep i meant Jerome lol. Hopefully get the win up next week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
This match has got ugly, Gilbert has gone off with a serious facial injury due to an illegal hit, I actually fear for our younger guys out there.

Forty20

First Grade
This match has got ugly, Gilbert has gone off with a serious facial injury due to an illegal hit, I actually fear for our younger guys out there.

Any repercussions for the charming chap who performed the unwanted cosmetic surgery?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Any repercussions for the charming chap who performed the unwanted cosmetic surgery?

Put on report, I'm surrounded with dopey grubby dogs fans who proceeded to sledge Dylan as he was helped of, grubby club grubby culture...

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think the try was scored by wehbe after some classy lead up work by penese and vai goal by wehbe

18-8 Wenty.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wenty try by Nathan smith I think!

30-14 full time

A very positive result with some great performances against a side coming first, will try and put something together later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts