What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
woah!!! Taulima just made one of the greatest try saving tackles you'll ever see, similar to John Williams 2006 effort in the reserve grade gf....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tautai's work rate was very impressive. Wouldn't mind seeing his stats.

Apart from that it looked like an SK coached team, scoreline was impressive but I thought we were average. I think we completed 2 or 3 sets.

The Bears on the other hand were woeful.

mrt_spec

Juniors
I think its been about 10 years since i've been to Belmore to watch a game, what is it like? Thinking of heading down on Sunday.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think its been about 10 years since i've been to Belmore to watch a game, what is it like? Thinking of heading down on Sunday.

attrocious...I can't believe it was our home ground for 4 years, we should of went to Leichhardt.

should be a good day of footy though..

Tony Bongo

Bench
Tautai's work rate was very impressive. Wouldn't mind seeing his stats.

Apart from that it looked like an SK coached team, scoreline was impressive but I thought we were average. I think we completed 2 or 3 sets.

The Bears on the other hand were woeful.

If anything at least we are getting good at making other teams look bad when we play them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The way Burt and Morgan and even Savage dominated their opponents, it makes you wonder why Esi is in the NRL team above these other backs, yet they all have one thing in common that Esi doesn't

I reckon SK has a problem with small guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.