What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Wenty try by Nathan smith I think!

30-14 full time

A very positive result with some great performances against a side coming first, will try and put something together later.

Need more instant gratification!

Awesome work as always Stagger, look forward to your extremely detailed report. :p

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wenty try by Nathan smith I think!

30-14 full time

A very positive result with some great performances against a side coming first, will try and put something together later.

Cheers Stags Cant wait to hear how Jacob GaGa Gagen went...

Stagger eel

Staff member
the first 40 minutes of that game was easilly the most brutal and intense I've ever seen at this level both packs absolutely smashed each other and we obviously fired up once Dylan came off with a sickening facial injury from an illegal hit which will rule him out for the rest of the season, the poor kid isn't in a great way..kudos to Shack, Taulima, Paddy O and Penese who really kept going all day, funnily enough i hardly noticed Lassalo.

Nathan Smith played his best game with us and saved it against his old club our young brigade in Wehbe, Seage and Toutai didn't look out of place, both Wehbe, Seage and Smith took turns to direct the side around all day and Morgan and Atkins showed some class in the backs..Eisenhuth and Armit also covered well off the bench.

3 Nathan Smith

2 Shack

1 Pat O'Hanlon

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Thanks Muzzy. Excellent feedback mate.
There might be an opening coming up shortly on the Continuos Call Team,
something to do with the London Olympics.
Suggest you look into it mate.
Would love to hear you drunken stupour live on air.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks Muzzy. Excellent feedback mate.
There might be an opening coming up shortly on the Continuos Call Team,
something to do with the London Olympics.
Suggest you look into it mate.
Would love to hear you drunken stupour live on air.

I'd be no good..I'd talk too much footy.

Tony Bongo

Bench
the first 40 minutes of that game was easilly the most brutal and intense I've ever seen at this level both packs absolutely smashed each other and we obviously fired up once Dylan came off with a sickening facial injury from an illegal hit which will rule him out for the rest of the season, the poor kid isn't in a great way..kudos to Shack, Taulima, Paddy O and Penese who really kept going all day, funnily enough i hardly noticed Lassalo.

Nathan Smith played his best game with us and saved it against his old club our young brigade in Wehbe, Seage and Toutai didn't look out of place, both Wehbe, Seage and Smith took turns to direct the side around all day and Morgan and Atkins showed some class in the backs..Eisenhuth and Armit also covered well off the bench.

3 Nathan Smith

2 Shack

1 Pat O'Hanlon

Spewing about Dylan. I hope he recovers well and has his sweet revenge next year.

Apart from the injuries, these are the type of matches that you want the juniors to play in. We should be happy that it was a tough game. It's a quick way for juniors to harden the **** up. It would give them a little insight in what it will take to make it to the NRL.

Let's hope these young players actually stay in the team till the end of the year. That way they are fast tracked to first grade for next year.

Avenger

Immortal

3 Nathan Smith

2 Shack

1 Pat O'Hanlon

Were any of the first grade coaching staff there ?

hindy111

Post Whore
So where alll flicked the eels and supporting wenty now hey?? lol Im looking at the wenty thread more and more.....Wentys like i guess not the girl you want but the one that gives you what you want...gets the job done ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.