What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Newtown 16 nil

I think Moga could be playing too..

They've had 5 penalties in a row and we haven't had the ball for about 7 minutes

Stagger eel

Staff member
Half time

Newtown 16 nil

Smith, waters and mullaney trying hard and peni has been one of our best

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
You don't sign them just based on their performance in junior footy; they're signed based on all the biomechanics measurables - strength, explosive power, balance, agility, acceleration, etc. That and attitude.

This is raw data opposition clubs don't get ahold of; they're stuck scouting players at games, and drawing their assessments from that. This puts us in the driving seat as far as making the most accurate evaluation of the player, meaning we're less likely to either overpay, or lose a player with real potential.

That's how it works for development clubs in rugby league and in other sports. If you broaden your interests you might learn something and not look like such a goose making stupid comments. :crazy:
I cant believe Im saying this but I agree with you.:crazy:

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
26-6...

It's been a typical henson park performance by De Le Hares he's smashed us all day has given us nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts