What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

First Grade
None of the players you mention have the body shape of POH.

Unfortunately, he is very tall with long legs like matchsticks. Name me another forward playing in the NRL with legs as skinny as his.

We have tried to develop him over the last 4-5 years and it's time to concede he will not make it.

James Tamou has some chicken legs on him.

POH is only 21, I am prepaired to give him another 2 - 3 years.

oldmancraigy

Coach
matt ryan?

Nah - looks like his aren't a good comparison.

KEVIN-RICHARDSON-LEGS.jpg

Haynzy

First Grade
Steve Menzies and Craig Fitzgibbon were tall skinny blokes that played in the forwards.

Stagger eel

Staff member
for those fns live out in the inner city/west and eastern suburbs the might wenty Magpies will be playing Newtown in our annual Henson park grudge match..kick off 3pm

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'll do my best!

The Jets have red hot side with roosters having the bye this week, we will be doing it tough.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Has there been any big inclusions into the Jets side?
This was the original one named.

Jets: 1. Blake Lazarus 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Justin Carney 4. Adam Henry 5. Samiu Latu 6. Jack Littlejohn 7. Mark Kheirallah 8. Isaac Liu 9. Anthony Mitchell 10. Khalid Deeb (C) 11. Jack Bosden 12. Tom Symonds 13. Ahmad EllazInterchange: 15. Kurt Kara 17. Andrew Pearn 18. Glenn Dumbrell 21. Isaac Maliota

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22772

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes! I think a couple of first graders are playing like Mose! And someone else I'll let you know who when it's announced

Stagger eel

Staff member
BJ lealua just scored...

Newtown 10 nil

Mose is playing and one other so they definitely look like the classier side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts