What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Morgs is dropped for Burt and Tonga??? FMD hardly building for the future :roll:

Morgan has really lifted his game the last month, massive kick in the guts to be dropped for two old fossils.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Yeah dont understand the reason for Dropping Morgan to NSW cup for Tonga who has been injured for the last month and played shocking last week...

bartman

Immortal
Thanks Stags, sounds like Morgs was a very solid and involved finisher on both sides of the field.

We might miss him tomorrow....

Gronk

Staff member
Well done Staggs.

Also well done to Morgs. He didn't have a sook, he showed the boss that his decision was stupid and wrong.

#stickituphim

Captain BF

Juniors
Ben Roberts has his game backwards. His passes hit the grass and his kicks hit the receivers chests.

Morgan is a good player and has been in better form than Burt & W.Tonga (To be fair Willie has been injured). I think the fact that he played on both wings today showed what the long term plan is for him. Nice handstand for his 1st try.

Esi Tonga is worse than crap.

Horo looked to be limping at the end of the game.

Broderick Wright played pretty well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
apart from Morgs, Nathan Smith, Paddy O and Brod Wright all played well, Justin Horo made a welcomed return and Troy Savage backed up frm wednesday night and also played well.

Footnote: I also heard that savage had his best game for the resident the other night, I think he's as close as he's ever been to making first grade.

newmanj

Juniors
Thanks Stagger for the updates.

Almost as good as being at the game having Stagger there, with his updates and opinions.

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.