What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
You most likely missed my question before Stagger (you could be ignoring me :p) but do you have any insight on Brett Cook juggling his roles as head coach of Wenty and assistant coach of Parra for the rest of the season?

Stagger eel

Staff member
You most likely missed my question before Stagger (you could be ignoring me :p) but do you have any insight on Brett Cook juggling his roles as head coach of Wenty and assistant coach of Parra for the rest of the season?

sorry mate, I didn't notice it...

prior to last week, Cookie was a game day assistant coach for SK sort of taking the role of Cammo however it now appears that he'll be part of the coaching roster fulltime helping BA whilst coaching wenty as well for the last 6 weeks, I'm not quite sure whether both Cookie and and Brad will be post seasons end.

I'll try and get more clarification of Cookies role at the club.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Whos getting down to Ringrose tomorrow? I have heard Windsor and Mounties are playing before hand as a double header. This right? (prob was said but i missed it.)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Half time 10-4

Not a great first half, we were advantaged with a flood of penalties and only scored a couple of tries. Dylan Gilbert and Nathan armit are our best So far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts