What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ugly but hard fought win by Wenty

22-10

Unfortunately, Mitch allgood seems to have suffered a broken wrist or arm in the last 10 seconds.

Forty20

First Grade
Time to take advantage of Stagger's good nature and bombard him with questions.

Is Brien ok?

Given the injury to Allgood, is Terepo ready for a potential stint in first-grade should the need arise?

Is Wehbe worth a Wenty contract next year?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Time to take advantage of Stagger's good nature and bombard him with questions.

Is Brien ok?

Given the injury to Allgood, is Terepo ready for a potential stint in first-grade should the need arise?

Is Wehbe worth a Wenty contract next year?

I hear Brien may have broken his jaw...

Peni would have to be next in line but I wouldn't put too much onus on him being our next great hope at prop, he seems to have lost his aggresion..

Wehbe is worth a wenty contract but definitely not a Parra one.

Last edited:

Forty20

First Grade
but I wouldn't

I hear Brien may have broken his jaw...

Peni would have to be next in line but I wouldn't put too much onus on him being our next great hope at prop, he seems to have lost his aggresion..

Wehbe is worth a wenty contract but definitely not a Parra one.

Just our f**king luck...Young is right to play this week and Brien cops potentially yet another serious injury. Poor bastard.

No need to burden Peni with massive expectation. More along the lines if given the gig, can he hold his own. By your own accounts earlier this season, Nathan Smith wasn't setting the NSW Cup on fire but he has done a decent job for us in first-grade. If Peni were to do a comparable job I wouldn't complain.

As always, thanks for everything!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just our f**king luck...Young is right to play this week and Brien cops potentially yet another serious injury. Poor bastard.

No need to burden Peni with massive expectation. More along the lines if given the gig, can he hold his own. By your own accounts earlier this season, Nathan Smith wasn't setting the NSW Cup on fire but he has done a decent job for us in first-grade. If Peni were to do a comparable job I wouldn't complain.

As always, thanks for everything!

I think Peni can handle it yes and maybe a run or 2 in the 1's could do him the world of good as it has done for Nathan Smith..

I spoke to pete Nolan about Nathan Smith and he said the 2 runs in fg has done him the world of good, he's at a different level of confidence and he can only build on that..

Status
Not open for further replies.