What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Bad news about Allgood and Brien, let's hope they don't turn out as bad as they looked this afternoon. Brien did not look good when he was on the bench. Fingers crossed.

Forty20

First Grade
I think Peni can handle it yes and maybe a run or 2 in the 1's could do him the world of good as it has done for Nathan Smith..

I spoke to pete Nolan about Nathan Smith and he said the 2 runs in fg has done him the world of good, he's at a different level of confidence and he can only build on that..

Good to hear that Smith is grabbing his chance. I played alot of union with him in high school (he was a centre back then, also a league boy but was semi-poached by union) and it is always great to see someone you know make it.

Once last thing to bug you with! Poupy queried you in another thread about which of the graduating 20's we would be keeping on Wenty contracts...if it isn't too much to ask (and of course, if you possess the information) I too would be very interested to know. Either way, thanks for your time, champ.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Good to hear that Smith is grabbing his chance. I played alot of union with him in high school (he was a centre back then, also a league boy but was semi-poached by union) and it is always great to see someone you know make it.

Once last thing to bug you with! Poupy queried you in another thread about which of the graduating 20's we would be keeping on Wenty contracts...if it isn't too much to ask (and of course, if you possess the information) I too would be very interested to know. Either way, thanks for your time, champ.

well from what I gather, most of the squad will back up again next season but I don't believe that Jacob Gagan (Manly) and Jason Wehbe will be at the club..Rodney M and Ulugia have already been cut..

Eisenhuth, Seage, Jennings and Vai Toutai will more than likely be part of the 2nd tier squad..

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Thanks again Muzza and IBBG for the updates. For a few months now, most Sundays I've been working all day in the organic garden building new beds, etc, and I always look forward after supper to sitting down in front of the computer to get your Wenty & Bundy updates. It is most gratefully appreciated.
With Ricky Stuart already on board (forget November 2012) I'm glad to see we won Bundy Cup and NSW Cup matches today.
Gees, we are having one of the worst years for injuries I can remember for a very long time, especially to our better players.
Hope the injuries to Allgood and Brien are not as bad as first thought.
Go the Eels......

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've been working all day in the organic garden

Hydroponic-equipment-banned-in-SA-6158627.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
:lol::lol:
From WA, are you practising your black-magic remote viewing technique?
Or is it the media waves across the net helping you out?

I never said I saw it. I just explained why old mate might have credited the try to Hunt's lead-up when the other guy said someone else threw the last pass. That's why I said it "might" have been Hunt's LBA - going off the previous comment about Hunt setting up the try.

If I'd watched it I'd know who set up the linebreak.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Thanks again Muzza and IBBG for the updates. For a few months now, most Sundays I've been working all day in the organic garden building new beds, etc, and I always look forward after supper to sitting down in front of the computer to get your Wenty & Bundy updates. It is most gratefully appreciated.
With Ricky Stuart already on board (forget November 2012) I'm glad to see we won Bundy Cup and NSW Cup matches today.
Gees, we are having one of the worst years for injuries I can remember for a very long time, especially to our better players.
Hope the injuries to Allgood and Brien are not as bad as first thought.
Go the Eels......
No problems Casper. I enjoy coming down to the ground to watch the fellas play, i live close so it's easy for me. I know alot of you other guys can't get here and it's easy for me (& Stagger, etc) to write a little update on our phones every few mintues. I enjoy it.

Gronk

Staff member
WW Magpies: 1. Jerome MacKenzie 2. Vai Toutai 3. Troy Savage 4. Esi Tonga 5. Dylon Gilbert 6. Jason Wehbe 7. Matt Hunt 8. Nathan Armit 9. Lancen Joudo 10. Peni Terepo 11. Pat O'Hanlon 12. Taniela Lasalo 13. Daniel Penese
Interchange: 14. Danny Howard 15. Broderick Wright 16. Tim Wynn 17. Peter Prime

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=23079

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts