What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

officials in aus n nz are sh1t

JJ

Immortal
mikdalton said:
No GB fan is going to turn around and say that NZ didnt deserve it and quite comfortably because they did. We started poorly forgot how to tackle etc and only for very few short periods looked anything like a decent team. The ref was pathetic though and I include video in that. 16-10 is a different game to 16-4. NZ scored a number of tries on the back of either penalties or poor decisions regarding knocks on. Granted they were 1000 times more clinical on our line than we are but they shouldnt have been there in the first place. At one point after our lucky try I thought we were getting into it only to have it stifled by a try off a poor decision.

are you Poms serious...

NZ deserved it, but.... :crazy:

f**k you should lobby the ICC to include whinging as an Olympic sport

deluded pom?

Coach
JJ said:
are you Poms serious...

NZ deserved it, but.... :crazy:

f**k you should lobby the ICC to include whinging as an Olympic sport

Whinging IS an Olympic sport. It was introduced as the demonstration sport at the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Australians won Gold,Silver and Bronze.

mattyg

Bench
All we need now is for the pommies to blame Sean Long's incident on Australia and i would have heard it all :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
deluded pom? said:
Whinging IS an Olympic sport. It was introduced as the demonstration sport at the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Australians won Gold,Silver and Bronze.

How painfull it must be to send the absolute dregs of your country to what the mother country thought was hell on earth. We end up being a better country in all facets, quality of life, natural environment, weather, and of course sport. It's no surprise that we flog you in your national sport/past time whinging, afterall we gave you a touch up in soccer.

I will however concede you do have us covered in one area, letting one family breed amongst themselves, they end up resembling people with heads like horses, and the best thing is they are seen as the epitomy of english culture. 2 questions.
Is it difficult to realise that you to strive to be what you hate the most?
Knowing this and realising you canot do a thing about it, does it get any better than this ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

deluded pom?

Coach
_Johnsy said:
I will however concede you do have us covered in one area, letting one family breed amongst themselves, they end up resembling people with heads like horses, and the best thing is they are seen as the epitomy of english culture. 2 questions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's obvious you're not a whizz on British history Johnsy. If you were you'd know that the two people that you eulogise about are from German and Greek stock. But then again so are a large proportion of Aussies :lol: . If you leave a lot of convicts to breed with the locals then a whining, sheep shagger with no dress sense or an iota of sportsmanship is what you wind up with. They also struggle to spell epitome ;-)

Bob8

Juniors
Mr Pom,

I think you should be more considerate to our Aussie friends. They may seem not to like the Queen, but they voted to keep her as their Head of State instead of trusting an Aussie to do the job.

Personnally I would have voted for a republic, but each to their own.

salivor

First Grade
How great did Russell Smith go in the NR..........urr I mean Premier League as thats where he ended up.

deluded pom?

Coach
Smith was poor in the two seasons prior to him going to Australia and STILL you took him :lol: :lol: :lol:. I expect the thick Aussie forwards couldn't comprehend his Cas accent and kept being penalised so instead of telling the players why they were being pulled up they demoted Smith instead.