What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offseason Thread

Preferably Fields, Lance is ok, but not Jones, please not Jones (or if it is Jones, may my fears about him be unfounded).

Lance? Hmm. Ok I guess as he will develop, definitely has better upside than Mac Jones. I just hope by not taking Fields this does not wind up being a repeat of Alex Smith-Aaron Rogers in 2005.

shiznit

Coach
Wow Trey Lance.... what is it with North Dakota State??

when was the last time a small school like that had 2 top 3 QB’s drafted in the space of 5-6 years like this... kinda crazy

Probably also says Lance will sit behind Garropolo this coming season as I can't see Lance being ready to be a day 1 starter this coming season.

Jono078

Referee
So no huge surprises yet, I think we're about to see some trades though. Picks 5-10 could be very juicy for teams looking for a certain talent.

dogslife

Coach
giphy.gif

shiznit

Coach
Kinda cool to see the love Waller is getting... dude has come a long way the last couple of years... glad he’s getting respect from the league now.

Jono078

Referee
Yes! Im glad Burrow and Chase are reunited.

The O-line class is deep, they'll get someone decent with their next pick.

dogslife

Coach
Is everyone fully vaccinated? They haven't mentioned it 11 billion times, so there's no way to be sure.

Great pick, Chase is elite. They can grab OL in the 2nd

Not as great as Sewell though. All-pro tackles are worth their weight in gold. The game is won or lost at the line. Have a look at Dallas and Philadelphia last season, their o-lines were horrible and their on field play suffered accordingly.

Jono078

Referee
Not as great as Sewell though. All-pro tackles are worth their weight in gold. The game is won or lost at the line. Have a look at Dallas and Philadelphia last season, their o-lines were horrible and their on field play suffered accordingly.
Well you just have to look at the super bowl to get the best idea of what a bad vs good oline does for you.