What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Their choice of panelists is telling. The producers couldn't make themselves more see-through if they tried.

Why not, just for once, ask Steve Mascord to join them?

juanfarkall

Coach
Like the ABC Breakfast show on weekdays, it is little more than a "Melbourne is wonderful" circlejerk, filmed in Melbourne for geniuss with postcodes beginning with 3.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Seriously, who is Adam Freier?

Before seeing him on this show I had never heard of him. I realise now he is a union player but has he even done anything semi-interesting in that game, like playing for the wannabes?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
When the fights and aggression start having a negative impact on ratings then the NRL can do something about it.

But the fact is that's a big part of the reason people watch it.

All these AFL wankers are simply jealous because they're sport got completely de-sexed and are reduced to shirt grabbing to show their "aggression".

nrlnrl

First Grade
Their choice of panelists is telling. The producers couldn't make themselves more see-through if they tried.

Why not, just for once, ask Steve Mascord to join them?

maybe they have & he brushed them, but in all honesty that would go against their agenda of slamming rugby league - selective "journalism" at it's best. The holier than thou truth from the ABC who are renowned critics of others for being biased - you've gotta love it.

By the way, don't watch the show as I'm lucky enough to have the choice of doing better things with my time.

juanfarkall

Coach
Laurie Freier played for the Roosters and Manly and coached the Roosters and Wests.
Apparently his fat ugly daughter played Yawnion.

taipan

Referee
Didn't watch it today.Who was on? let's guess Cassidy(Collingwood) Whately(AFL commentator) the lisping harpie,Freir.

steggz

Juniors
John Stanley is often on there.

Adam Freier played for the Tahs and Wallabies.

Whateley has been arguing that in AFL Gallen would have possibly looking at 9-12 weeks on the sideline (for the swinging arm in the tackle plus the punches). But if Gallen had jumper wrestled, like most AFL 'fights', he would have only copped a fine for that.

hutch

First Grade
Barry hall was only suspended for 7 weeks for king hitting someone. Danny Williams got 19 weeks in the nrl for the same thing. Gallen was not even close to either of them.

Latest posts