What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

gUt

Coach
Send Freddy along.

fittler_wideweb__430x289.jpg

Clarke

Juniors
Matty Johns would stick it up them.

I don't mind Paul Kent when it comes to something like that either.

Clarke

Juniors
Why Matthew Johns would want anything to do with the ABC after the hatchet job they did on him 4 years ago!

I'm not advocating for him to work on the ABC or this particular show. In fact I am advocating people to not watch this show at all. But as for the type of show this is, I think Johns would do well on it (The serious Matty Johns I'm talking about, not the Reggie character loving Matty Johns).

El Diablo

Post Whore
Roy called out Caroline today and made her look stupid

she had no evidence the NRL was worse than the AFL in this whole drugs and crime shit despite her reporting it was

Roy said at least he'd asked the ACC chief if one was worse than the other and he'd said no

BuffaloRules

Coach
She mentioned the number of NRL players that she " heard " were under investigation for PED's and then back pedalled when Roy said that the ACC had not released the details to anyone.

She also said this week and last week that the PED's was mainly an "NRL issue" and again backtracked on this point as well.

I am not a huge fan of Roy, but he got the better of the witch today.

juro

Bench
Had to laugh that in all this betting and doping environment, they opened with the "good news story" of a horse race.

LESStar58

Referee
The hypocrisy of Offsiders on display yet again. They called the Swimming drugs scandal an overreaction or that it was petty or some such.

Compare that to the way the Queensland Origin team were pilloried by all and sundry for a similar indiscretion in 2009.

LESStar58

Referee
Roy called out Caroline today and made her look stupid

she had no evidence the NRL was worse than the AFL in this whole drugs and crime shit despite her reporting it was

Roy said at least he'd asked the ACC chief if one was worse than the other and he'd said no

Someone needs to tell that lisping harpie that they do face transplants now.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Barrie Cassidy made to look like a fool today by Whately.

Whately was accurately noting the long term damage that the tanking saga has taken and the growing questioning of Demetriou's tenure. Cassidy responded with "but that's just Jeff Kennett". Whately corrected him and stated 'informed commentary' were making similar comments.

Cassidy then changed the subject.

Ozzie rules people really dislike Kennett for some reason, believing his opinion not important. If they don't listen to a former State Premier and AFL club president I wonder who they will listen to.

Flapper

First Grade
Whateley really laid in, Leach kind of came along for the ride whereas Cassidy deflected that shit like a boss.

He may be a mainly AFL bloke but Gerard Whateley at least has the good grace to stick the boot in when it's called for. If it was say Carowhine Wilson instead of Stanley & Freier the towing of the line might have been too much for Whateley to get a word in edgewise.

El Diablo

Post Whore
it wasn't too bad this morning despite there being no RL panelist

i imagine if Caroline was there she would have nearly exploded when she heard what Whateley said about the two new ads

Latest posts