What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh. My. God.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NRL.com > Click the Media Release tab in the news box.

:|

Rebecca Wilson. Women's Issues forum.

Women?

WOMEN?!?!?!

sunny

saw that on rleague a few days ago. Pathetic. Goes to show the state of women in the rugby league media though, you prattle off a sentence and two and they think you're f**kin' Einstein.

Rammo

Juniors
We all know Rebecca knows as much about sport as George Bush knows about politics.

But dodge, one thing will never change, the fact that you're a dickhead.

Hurriflatch

Referee
What

You'd prefer R.Wilson to be talking about what happened when Mark O'Meley stubbed his toe when he went for a pi** at 1am??

effnic

Bench
Rammo said:
We all know Rebecca knows as much about sport as George Bush knows about politics.

:lol: :lol: high five.

Timmah

Staff member
Rammo said:

Wtf?

iggy plop

First Grade
dodge said:
NRL.com > Click the Media Release tab in the news box.

:|

Rebecca Wilson. Women's Issues forum.

Women?

WOMEN?!?!?!

What was she doing posing as a rugby league 'expert' in that tele footy booklet on Monday? She hates the game with a passion and should not have anything to do with it. If she's/he's labelled a 'league identity' then our game is in trouble.

Ahhh quoted for the TRUTH!!! :lol:

Nice to see you're as adept at 'Making friends and influencing people' here - as you were at The Kennel...Take the hint, buddy!

As absolutely clueless and inanely annoying as Rebecca Wilson is - she/he STILL manages to display approximately 5 or 6 times the Rugby League knowledge, charm and sense of humour in her constant dribble...than you do.

And what's more - she at least has the excuse that she gets PAID for it!...Somehow.

Timmah

Staff member
Considering I never bothered with The Kennel, your argument is far off the mark.

In the meantime - you're not too far from 'complete dickhead' yourself? What happened to me keeping away from you and you being "way too good"?

Pretty pathetic grudge buddy....

Now let's remember, this is the NRL forum, this is a thread about Rebecca Wilson and her lack of nous when it comes to that particular facet of Rugby League. Not TFC and an excuse to lay into people.

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Don't make it any worse for yourself here. :-$

The 'news' you have so proudly presented in this is thread is as old as the hills. Laying into Rebecca Wilson - calling her a man....My, how original - I've never heard anyone say that before!

Yes. Ok - Rebecca Wilson is an ugly tramp who knows precious little about football. This much, I think I may safely say here - is understood by one and all.

Come on buddy - What did you expect when you started this thread??...20 pages of instant responses & a parade through your main street? :?

Back in your basket with you & have a think about it!...Why don't you post something constructive & meaningful in the Bulldogs forum instead, next time you feel the urge to splurge with the keyboard?? You're allegedly a Dogs fan. But I don't even see you in there! I don't for example - even know what you think about our game tomorrow (Not that, of course - I give the slightest crap...but you'd think you;d have SOMETHING to say on the topic!...Given it's our first game of the year & all?!) But iInstead, you're out here preaching to the converted, as it were.

Lift your game! And then you might actually get some respect....

nqboy

First Grade
It's a balaclavas-and-baseball-bats party with dodge as the guest of honour. You've gotta love it.

gregstar

Referee
that's what happens when you vote for yourself dodge. even rammo scored points off you.

for shame.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
What

You'd prefer R.Wilson to be talking about what happened when Mark O'Meley stubbed his toe when he went for a pi** at 1am??

And in a women's forum on a League site she won't be????

Womens issues LOL. Unless its the state of female toilets at footy venues, or a demand for tight fitting shorts for Craig Wing (or a head bag for Wayne Bennet), or NRL club merchandise nail files, I can't see much need for a 'women's issues' forum run by a woman who is as femenine as a cement truck.

Then again, it could be a vehicle for her to keep yakking about Canterbury. They play like a bunch of sheilas. ;-)

gregstar

Referee
how come sweet beccy hasn't been inducted into the "league lookalikes" thread?

outrage i say!