What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh No,it's Costo

Blaze

Juniors
courtesy of the dominion post

"If you don't like Costo, Wopo and Daryl Halligan as a rugby league commentary team, you are out of luck tonight. SKY TV is sticking by its commentary team for the humdinger between the Warriors and the Roosters despite Channel Nine sending a commentary team across the Tasman headed by Andrew Voss.

Tui McKendrick, Sky's executive producer, sport, takes umbrage at the suggestion Channel Nine would make for better listening.

"Ours is also a very good outfit and we don't have any complaints about them," McKendrick said.

"Channel Nine's team also put a very Australian slant on the game, and you only had to listen to the Storm game last week"

For all that, the day when we can choose who we listen to may not be far away.

"If we can technically do it, we will try and provide that option, and we don't feel threatened by it in any way. It's a nice option to have," McKendrick added.

Blaze

Juniors
They were f**king horrible last night. Also, I don't understand what he means about the Storm game having a 'very Australian slant'. If anything it was slanted towards the Warriors, as Sterling and Gould were both hoping for the upset, and Rabs is on record as being a bit of a Warriors fan.

As for the bit about never getting any complaints :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

"Channel Nine's team also put a very Australian slant on the game, and you only had to listen to the Storm game last week"

Yeah, how sh*t was it to hear quality, balanced commentary and decent analysis of the game.

How did we cope?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Also, if they haven't received any complaints....I'll make it my mission to ensure they f**ken do this week.

Scorpio30

Bench
They were f**king horrible last night. Also, I don't understand what he means about the Storm game having a 'very Australian slant'. If anything it was slanted towards the Warriors, as Sterling and Gould were both hoping for the upset, and Rabs is on record as being a bit of a Warriors fan.

We had Voss last night as Rabs' passport was out of date...silly old bugger :lol:

Rabs hasn't tipped the Warriors all season! He tipped the Chooks last night as well!
Sterlo I will give you is a well balanced commentator and gives the Warriors props when they are due.
Gould had the Storm marching like Mud Crabs up there field and "here they come" before Witts final minute try!

I always enjoy a more ONE eyed kiwi call!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
LOL, i have sent them so many complaints, without reply, it isn't funny

Last night was a disgraceful call. Got sick of hearing about how every 2nd Roosters pass was forward

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I am suggesting that they were no worse than the ones that raised no comment at all from the Warriors, the ball to Wiki when he was held up being the prime example