What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh No!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The first try was pretty straight forward, on the end of an overlap. But the second one, he had some work to do. Interesting that Newcastle didn't kick to him more.

TheRev

First Grade
I said this a few weeks back, Simmonds is more dependable than Tagive, he just doesnt present any future potential.

Cagey Mac

Bench
All those who had faith are vindicated
Those who doubted Bennett's decision (including moi) were again shamefully wrong
Well done Reece and thank you!

Godz Illa

Coach
Reece was admirable last time. I enjoyed watching the little fella have a go. Hat trick this week and then he'll ride off into the sunset
Man he was so close to getting that third too. If he wins the race to the ball in the dying minutes there I could've collected the crown as king of the interwebz.

Regardless, not a bad way to sign off a career. Did the job well yesterday. Thanks for helping us out Reecey.