What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh oh oh.......oh darius

Steel Dragon

Bench
Ha ha ha! Reap what you sow jerks!

It was very reminiscent of Bennett's post match press conference the other year.

SaintTPP

First Grade
I don't agree with you Bring Back Choc (and no I don't resort to personal insults so I don't think of you as an idiot or anything else you have called those of us who disagree with you).

Calm down a bit! I can imagine your friend is upset but I can understand why Darius acted like he did. I will say again that a total media ban is not out of the question imo. f**k the media lol.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I think you should pull your head in Bring Back Choc.

Just because people don't agree with you no need to act like a baby and attack them personally.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
f**k the media!!!

They're all a bunch of backstabbers who make up stories but then kiss your ass when they want an interview.

Good on you Boyd. These nuff nuffs don't deserve squat from you. Tell them all to get f**ked!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Here we go again. News Ltd still churning out the crap... and people believing it.

If you're into that sort of stuff, buy the Womens Weekly or New Idea.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What a knob! would it hurt to take 2 mins to answer some Questions to promote the game on Friday? no. Just came across as a total asshole.
Yeah, and News Ltd has been so supportive of us recently.

Ever occurred to you that Darius was merely speaking his mind...?
;-)

OurRedV

Juniors
Far out, WE can't even answer questions properly now.

Why Do they all hate us so much? F* the media.

Raudonikis

Juniors
What a knob! would it hurt to take 2 mins to answer some Questions to promote the game on Friday? no. Just came across as a total asshole.

Well he isnt really the full quid and his intelligence is very limited so i would say thats all he has got anyway.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Far out, WE can't even answer questions properly now.

Why Do they all hate us so much? F* the media.
Let's face it, we are having a great season, our coach is the best in the world, we have shown we have a chance in going close this season and the thing that pisses everyone off the most is that WE do it in style.....the supporters are fken dynamite :lol:.

Nah seriously, we travel, we have massive support everywhere and thanx to you and pete and heaps of others we have one of the best Army's! They dread to even think what it will be like if we do win it or even make the gf. Hell we even have a whole Bay (nearly) and 39% of ppl who got tickets were dragons members for the GF. Jealousy is a curse and when it comes down to support for this club, we are def up there in the top teams of fans. The media would not carry on bout a team like Titans for example coz they dont really (yet) have the support base like we do. If we weren't first, they'd go for the Dogs I think.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And the fact Wayne Bennett was forced to apologise to the media about Boyd's antics makes it even worse.
Have you seen Bennett apologise? Is this quote of 'apology' printed anywhere?

Might be a bit difficult to quote him if he never said anything of the sort.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate from what i hear (and my source is one of the journo's at the press conference), he was asked by the club to do the interview. He said no...the club said he had to. So he carried on like an idiot. Mate to me that's just an arrogant attitude and if you watch the back page tonight, or fox sports news or listen to sports today with brandy, they all are hammering us. It draws unnecessary attention to us and puts our club in the spot light for all the wrong reasons. In fact the news is hammering us now.

What's his name?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I guarantee players like creagh, young, dell, cooper would not be finding that funny.
You speak for them as well?
F$%k wit.
Bring back choc said:
I am astonished there's so many half wits on this forum.
f**k me...i cant believe the sh*t coming out of your mouths.
He should have performed it like his 200k salary told him too. Instead of acting like a little nice person.
Wow.

Getting personal just because the kid didn't perform up to the media's expectations.

People are entitled to their opinions Choc. Your media mates haven't taken that away from us... not yet anyway.

dragonfire

Bench
that was a 'child please' to the media. After Dell giving some of the journo a serve on the radio i think all the players probably dont give a fk what they think at this stage. If the media wants to hurt the Dragons they have gone about it all wrong, all this is doing is galvanising the team into a siege mentality.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I think Darius says as much as Wayne would usually say after a loss... Cant really blame him, but i wouldve liked him to talk about that amazing try a little bit more. Why couldnt Sailor be the poster boy for this game, since he is up against his former club, and some former teamates in lockyer and carrol. And he is never too shy in front of a camera

Latest posts