What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh well, move on to the Dogs. Can't win all of them

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not sure how dragons are on top of the ladder. Bottom half of the 8 is what they look like. Manly had 8 backing up, most with niggling injuries, best forward out, Stewart out, lost 5/8 before half time and still did it easy. Dragons are overhyped. Dogs should kick their arses next week.

:lol: Manly played well in a second half for the first time in 2010 last night, don't get ahead of yourself...

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I believe we were going to drop one of the 2 matches previous to last nights game e.g Manly or Dogs. I would MUCH rather drop the Manly match! Manly are a good side with a huge pack. We will struggle against teams with big packs e.g Sth's, Manly and Raiders. To beat these sides our forwards have to really step up and play their best (and they didn't last night). Last night we just didn't turn up, you could see it with our body language, especially in defense and with Weyman out and the size of their pack we were always in trouble. We couldn't get out of our end like we usually can. We will be switched on next week I think, which is much better as we are playing our mortal enemy C#nterbury!

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Not sure how dragons are on top of the ladder. Bottom half of the 8 is what they look like. Manly had 8 backing up, most with niggling injuries, best forward out, Stewart out, lost 5/8 before half time and still did it easy. Dragons are overhyped. Dogs should kick their arses next week.

:lol: you are a f**king idiot! We had 6 out you had 3! Manly needed to win it a lot more than Saints, now Manly will be the over hyped ones!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dogs game is important to Saints Minor Premiership aspirations.

We're gonna have a lot of players out against Raiders so they could be looking at 3 losses in a row.

thommo4pm

Coach
Dogs game is important to Saints Minor Premiership aspirations.

We're gonna have a lot of players out against Raiders so they could be looking at 3 losses in a row.

Wont have that many out against Canberra.

Weyman, Boyd & Morris will be the only players in the Origin sides.
Put your $$$ on Creagh not making the side right now.
Cooper wont make it either.
By then we should have just about all back from injury except Boyd & Fien.

Canberra will probably lose Shillington & TLL for Origin also.

Gaba

First Grade
I believe we were going to drop one of the 2 matches previous to last nights game e.g Manly or Dogs. I would MUCH rather drop the Manly match! Manly are a good side with a huge pack.

I agree rather it was manly then the dogs or heavens forbid the sharks lol

morris_magic

Juniors
Agree with u 100% Thommo, but I still can't believe that Badger the moron didn't check the Morris try. For mine it would have got benefit of the doubt. And Sowie's pass was NOT forward. They called the same thing in the Titans game. FFS, do they not understand the concept ot momentum?
they just cant beleive sowards brilliance - his passes are too good to be true

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha. Someone has been well led by the media. We have six players out injured, but don't let the facts get in the way of your May premiership.

We can blame two things- refereeing decisions allowing two dodgy Manly tries in the second half, and the fact we were playing at a hostile Brookvale against some fired up Stoopid Eegles. Another loss had to happen, rather it happen yesterday than next week TBH.
Jpac, just remember that when you say 'we' you are talking for yourself.

Last edited:

gorilla

First Grade

Come back next week and see you later in the season.

Dutchy

Immortal
Haha. Someone has been well led by the media. We have six players out injured, but don't let the facts get in the way of your May premiership.

But we are third. ;-)

KKW

Juniors
Trolling dickhead. You make me look tame.

Go f**k yourself. Is this a footy forum or a political correctness forum. Stick to footy f**kwit. Manly just played the dragons in case you hadn't noticed.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
There's a difference between political correctness and being a complete and utter f**kwit. Get a clue.

effnic

Bench
There's a difference between political correctness and being a complete and utter f**kwit. Get a clue.

:crazy: Read what you just wrote, ok now read it again, now i want you to read it every single time you even think about posting on these forums. Your not the most hated and annoying poster on lu for nothing chubz.

RedVDave

First Grade
:crazy: Read what you just wrote, ok now read it again, now i want you to read it every single time you even think about posting on these forums. Your not the most hated and annoying poster on lu for nothing chubz.

Well it has taken Timmah almost 70,000 posts to become this so-called most annoying and hated poster there is on LU yet your almost on 4000 and your a close second.

At least Timmah has some intelligent inputs, now move along please.

Timmah

Staff member
Typical f**king Manly fans, too gutless to say anything pre-game and then swanning around every forum postmatch having their say from arsehole to breakfast time.

effie, I couldn't be more hated than you, don't fret about me taking that prestigious title off you...