What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh well, move on to the Dogs. Can't win all of them

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go f**k yourself. Is this a footy forum or a political correctness forum. Stick to footy f**kwit. Manly just played the dragons in case you hadn't noticed.
Goodo, let us know when you're ready talk some footy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:crazy: Read what you just wrote, ok now read it again, now i want you to read it every single time you even think about posting on these forums. Your not the most hated and annoying poster on lu for nothing chubz.

lol @ the trolls fighting with each other.

Precious effie, I thought you were banned from every forum in the known universe. At least you still have one place you can call home.

thommo4pm

Coach
:crazy: Read what you just wrote, ok now read it again, now i want you to read it every single time you even think about posting on these forums. Your not the most hated and annoying poster on lu for nothing chubz.

Actually I would say Timmah just tells it how it is most times, and some people just get upset cause they don't like hearing the truth.
He is always prepared to debate an issue, nothing wrong with that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Go f**k yourself. Is this a footy forum or a political correctness forum. Stick to footy f**kwit. Manly just played the dragons in case you hadn't noticed.

i didn't see him mention anything about political correctness.. in fact, i believe that he went the opposite of political correctness...

had he been politically correct, i believe you would find his post to read something similar to this:

"you from the other forum who is here merely fishing for bites, it appears that your appendage has somehow ended up on your forehead making you appear foolish and laughed at by those you are attempting to mock. your effort towards making a fool of yourself make mine pale in comparison"

i thought they taught english & grammar in those posh northern beaches schools?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I just re-read the rules of the forums and saw Clause 87, subsection 15, sub paragraph 4 and it clearly says the following:

"...this is a political correctness forum. Furthermore, KKK and effie are douchebags."

I never would have believed it if I didn't read it myself.

KKW

Juniors
i didn't see him mention anything about political correctness.. in fact, i believe that he went the opposite of political correctness...

had he been politically correct, i believe you would find his post to read something similar to this:

"you from the other forum who is here merely fishing for bites, it appears that your appendage has somehow ended up on your forehead making you appear foolish and laughed at by those you are attempting to mock. your effort towards making a fool of yourself make mine pale in comparison"

i thought they taught english & grammar in those posh northern beaches schools?

I'd argue there's a strong link between someone pushing the barrow of "trolling" and political correctness. But it'd be a waste of time with sicophants that have nothing better to do than read the forum constitution. Get a life fellas.

hardbaby

Coach
I think the loss also brought into focus a few key things:

1) If the pack gets out-muscled, we struggle - remember the Canberra game last year?
2) We don't want forwards in the back line.
3) Our attack is still too predictable.
4) We are much better front runners than come from behind kings.

Having said that we had a massive injury toll (1&2 fixed when they return) and the best coach in the league (3&4 fixed by season end).

Manly were awesome and we were a bit flat but I thought it was actually a pretty good effort. A more accurate scoreline was 22-16

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'd argue there's a strong link between someone pushing the barrow of "trolling" and political correctness. But it'd be a waste of time with sicophants that have nothing better to do than read the forum constitution. Get a life fellas.

hardly any link at all.

trolling: 'steve matai a joke of a man who has made his name based on cheap shots & isn't an effective attacker'

now.. the same again in a politically correct style (i've included the political correctness in italics incase you are 'mentally challenged')

political correctness: 'steve matai is a joke of an nrl player, the gender of this player may be either male or female, who has made their name based on cheap shots & isn't a positive influence in attack'

hope that helps.

Saint Jack

Juniors
I just re-read the rules of the forums and saw Clause 87, subsection 15, sub paragraph 4 and it clearly says the following:

"...this is a political correctness forum. Furthermore, KKK and effie are douchebags."

I never would have believed it if I didn't read it myself.

Only a lowly "junior" but I'm learning so much ...:D

big pat

Coach
Only a lowly "junior" but I'm learning so much ...:D

well your in the right place, you can learn a lot from the masters like willow,muzby, godz illa, most of the trolls a quite laughable, most of them just wank themselves off, they're are some who do contribute well, anyway to the topic, hopefully we will get a few players back for this game, and put on a real good show, most teams in this comp would struggle with 5 or 6 of their best players out,its not always about losing but how you back up the next game after a loss, if that makes sense.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Have you even bothered to read Clause 87, subsection 15, sub paragraph 4?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Parrasite? I must have missed that.

I thought he called me a sickophant.

I like being a sickophant.

3066885590_70f3745e01.jpg

nrlnrl

First Grade
I think the loss also brought into focus a few key things:

1) If the pack gets out-muscled, we struggle - remember the Canberra game last year?
2) We don't want forwards in the back line.
3) Our attack is still too predictable.
4) We are much better front runners than come from behind kings.

Having said that we had a massive injury toll (1&2 fixed when they return) and the best coach in the league (3&4 fixed by season end).

Manly were awesome and we were a bit flat but I thought it was actually a pretty good effort. A more accurate scoreline was 22-16

Yeah, with only 4 more sets Manly had nearly 300 metres more in attack. I thought Manly's line speed in defence & attack was crucial. Also, Michael Weyman has quality hitups that involve multiple defenders.

As for the 2 "no tries" ? - the remainder of the game changes from the 1st one being awarded, so can't just add the 2nd one. Who knows what would've happened - Manly might've kicked away or the Dragons might've kicked on ( unlikely with the way they were playing, but... )

It's like Back To The Future or Sliding Doors. ( don't know if those movies are politically correct )