What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh well, move on to the Dogs. Can't win all of them

Willow

Assistant Moderator
3066885590_70f3745e01.jpg

No, that's irrelephant.

Dutchy

Immortal
Typical f**king Manly fans, too gutless to say anything pre-game and then swanning around every forum postmatch having their say from arsehole to breakfast time.

effie, I couldn't be more hated than you, don't fret about me taking that prestigious title off you...

Way too paint us all with the same brush. :roll: I always try to engage in proper footy convo's/argument.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like the dragons float at the gay mardi gras
Hahahhahaha..... homophobic primary school humour always gets a giggle... especially in between ciggies behind the bike shed. You're all class KKK.

Do you still think you came here to talk footy?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Way too paint us all with the same brush. :roll: I always try to engage in proper footy convo's/argument.
You're certainly good value Dutchy.

Welcome. But there is a test that you have to pass first. Just answer this riddle...

Are KKK and effie douchebags?

Trust me, it's easier than it looks.

KKW

Juniors
Hahahhahaha..... homophobic primary school humour always gets a giggle... especially in between ciggies behind the bike shed. You're all class KKK.

Do you still think you came here to talk footy?

you flagon supporters are touchy bunch of princesses. I was talking footy until some of your mob had a go at me for suggesting that the dragons didn't look like top of the ladder material on sat night.

effnic

Bench
Ridge wasnt held lol. f**k you dragons fans are wankers, and timmah is on his knees praying for a dragon bukkake.