What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, I go for the Waratahs!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tahs were very ordinary last night and lucky to get up, I thought

Jackal Dog

Juniors
You could be seeing a lot more of him soon. Chiliboy is rated very highly in the republic he has captained the SA under 21's and many are tipping him as a bolter for the world cup in 2007 and also to eventually replace John Smit as hooker for the boks.

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Did anyone else think those two fights in last nights games were pathetic??

I mean the 1st one, 20 f**king seconds into the game, its stupid.

And the one a few minutes after....

*shakes head*

choc_soldier

Coach
go_the_doggies said:
Did anyone else think those two fights in last nights games were pathetic??

I mean the 1st one, 20 f**king seconds into the game, its stupid.

And the one a few minutes after....

*shakes head*

I put it down to the whole NSW / Queensland rivalry - it is quite intense, with extra fuel thrown on the fire because of the Sailor thing.

chileman

Coach
Twizzle said:
Tahs were very ordinary last night and lucky to get up, I thought
Not sure how to take the first game actually, QLD always fire up of course against NSW....thought Sailor had the best game ever of rugby against his old team :lol:

Palms

Juniors
Sailor was very solid and did not deserve the critiscm he recieved..attracted players every time and was hard to stop!

Next week will be a better indicater I think of how the Tahs are going

Good to see my mate Leroy back to training!

chileman

Coach
Palms said:
Sailor was very solid and did not deserve the critiscm he recieved..attracted players every time and was hard to stop!

Next week will be a better indicater I think of how the Tahs are going

Good to see my mate Leroy back to training!
And if Sailor has a bad one they can always relegate him back to say Eastwood for a run with the nuffies there :p ;-)