What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, so there is a problem with elements of the Bulldog fan base...

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
bluenwhite made the original statement - the only one fanning the flames is kurt angle with his views on communities in mid-western Sydney.

Have fun speaking for everyone though... ;-) Self-righteous hypocrite.

bullsh*t!!!
All bluenwhite said was....

bluenwhite said:
why not take a trip to bankstown or lakemba and see how calm these places are?

....its YOU that mentions ,

dodge said:
''Lakemba, Bankstown etc are violent communities''
dodge said:
''that should be controlled as police state?''

Sensationalising things again eh dodge, or is that you, Dean Ritchie?
Youre doing just what you condemn the media for doing.

attack//taunt...violent communities...controlled as police state

....all your work, no-one elses. All you are doing is trying to sucker in Kurt Angle...looks like youre doing a good job of it too.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why do you think I'm setting out to do anything? All I'm trying to do is defend my club. You have it in your head that I'm this malicious person who wants to vilify every one else except my own club, when that's not the case. You take each of my words and spin them, and you've been the most vocal about this since it happened - I still put it to you that you're struggling with the loss on Friday night. You've offered no solutions and no help, only whinging, bitching, moaning, belittling and judgement. Wake up to yourself.

Cammo said:
Your opinion is that The Bulldogs have done nothing. How about you tell that to David Gallop as he doesn't seem to agree with you.

I would like to think that the Dogs should be able to clean this mess up but when it happens every year it gets a bit bloody pathetic to think that your club can do anything about it...leave it to Gallop to sort it out and penalise your club points for bringing the game into disrepute.

Timmah

Staff member
And you honestly believe that penalising points and such is going to stop this all from happening?

ibeme

First Grade
kia ora storm said:
I would like to think that the Dogs should be able to clean this mess up but when it happens every year it gets a bit bloody pathetic to think that your club can do anything about it...leave it to Gallop to sort it out and penalise your club points for bringing the game into disrepute.

Feel free to provide a list of measures that the club hasn't already taken.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
Why do you think I'm setting out to do anything? All I'm trying to do is defend my club. You have it in your head that I'm this malicious person who wants to vilify every one else except my own club, when that's not the case. You take each of my words and spin them, and you've been the most vocal about this since it happened - I still put it to you that you're struggling with the loss on Friday night. You've offered no solutions and no help, only whinging, bitching, moaning, belittling and judgement. Wake up to yourself.

This has nothing to do with the result....its rd. 2 :roll:

Im just wondering why YOU are sensationalizing it so much.

You are using words like attack instead of taunt.
Using words like 'violent communities' 'controlled police state'...not me, not anyone else...just you dodge...you.

dodge said:
And you honestly believe that penalising points and such is going to stop this all from happening?

i personally dont think so, thats punishing the club as a whole, although my dad has been a dogs supporter for 30 years and has told me crowd problems happend from back then...nothing is going to change now...although i hope there is no trouble with the crowd...i guess we will just have to wait and see...

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
This has nothing to do with the result....its rd. 2 :roll:

Im just wondering why YOU are sensationalizing it so much.

You are using words like attack instead of taunt.
Using words like 'violent communities' 'controlled police state'...not me, not anyone else...just you dodge...you.

Will you just get off my back? You've been hounding me and hounding me, why not hound the club itself ffs?

Timmah

Staff member
Doesn't mean I represent them or their interests. I'm just standing up for something I believe in. But none of you have listened to anything I've said, you've gathered assumptions, ignored half of my posts and decided I'm the bad guy. I've had enough. I know what's right and it isn't you lot. This fight is over.

innsaneink

Referee
Fights over, youre battered, bruised....but you won!
YOU WON!.................and thats the main thing.
BigHead.jpg