What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Keefe (Cowboys CEO) bites back fuels fire for game

scottyeel

Bench
beave said:
i dont know how u guys can stand up for fitzgerald, i am a cowboys fan yes, but deadset your CEO is a wanker!!!! He comes out and bags Keefe because he had a different idea and instead of just saying, nah i dont agree with keffes' idea, bags him big time by saying he is jus a blow in a blah blah blah, look i dont want to bag your club because it aint the way i am, but reading the posts on here, i just wanna say that if i were you guys, i wouldnt be blindly following what fitzgerald says like sheep, out of keefe and fitzy for my CEO, i know who i would rather!!! And the whole thing about you guys getting morrison and us being dirty, pffft, doesnt worry us, we have more juniors up here ready to take the spot who are just as good and at a 1/4 of the price :D , have a good one!

Beave
Sure mate, any decent juniors you have the broncos take anyway.

Billybob

Juniors
yeah back in the days when brian could coach and we couldnt play

look guys just keep buying the players off us that played in that our side that got beat 64-0 we dont mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

look all you eels fans it really is not that bad having a side that cant play trust me on that one

hell ive even played the "blame the ref for the loses" game

oh well there is always next year (same as us sadly)
good luck with our discards

bartman

Immortal
Billybob said:
Mate, your cowboys will make the 8 this year! They are playing goood footy, and will catch the raiders or sharks for a semis berth. Enjoy...

Grantwhy

Juniors
bartman said:
Billybob said:
Mate, your cowboys will make the 8 this year! They are playing goood footy, and will catch the raiders or sharks for a semis berth. Enjoy...

It will depend if the current squad can stay fit (especially Bowman [-o< him and Hannay do a great job defensively on either side of the field)

It doesn't seem any of the ones currently out injured will be back before the season ends.

But if they don't get anymore injuries they have a very good chance :).

Latest posts