What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OKI

Saint 60

Juniors
:lol:

sorry Tiges BUT GET THAT INTO YA :p

We were on *FIRE*

they all played well - dam keeping Kite and Pig with Gaz, omg

Saints Played Great Footy

Dam im still smiling hahahahahahaha

I LOVE TO WIN ---------------------- :D :D :shock: :D

---------------------------------------------------
O when the Saints
Go marching in
O when the Saints
go marching in

uuem

Juniors
Well done Dragons I know what that smiles like had it last week but am now slightly shattered .

11Straight

Juniors
uuem said:
Well done Dragons I know what that smiles like had it last week but am now slightly shattered .
Dont be too dissapointed not one team would of stopped the dragons today on that form but bloody hell how good did we go today :D and how about the crowd im spewing i didnt get there today awesome well done dragons army and co :D :D

11Straight

Juniors
uuem said:
Dont be too dissapointed not one team would of stopped the dragons today on that form but bloody hell how good did we go today :D and how about the crowd im spewing i didnt get there today awesome well done dragons army and co :D :D

11Straight

Juniors
uuem said:

Southernsaint

Staff member
MILLWALL said:
GO THE STEELERS!!!!!

I am not sure if they won, but St George won in Jersey Flegg today, I believe. Saints reserves also won.

No-one likes you, we don't care.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Saint 60

Juniors
Hmmm Millwall...?

where is that btw...? England?

o i dont like them. lol

-----------------------------------------
Y have i still got a win grin
they are free!

It's a shitey football club in England most famous for its grenade throwing fans. They are so obsessed with the fact that no one likes them they you cant help but think that they do actually care.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Denis'saints'Freak said:
It's a shitey football club in England most famous for its grenade throwing fans. They are so obsessed with the fact that no one likes them they you cant help but think that they do actually care.

Millwall are a myth. A shit SE London club with no real support. I can't wait until The Pride Of Yorkshire go doon there & tear that Bermondsey Scum a new one...

Marching On Together,
Ben S.

They are an interesting mob though. Their football firm, the Bushwackers were the first to have mixed race and blacks going back to the late 70s.

Also Bermondsey is an area where a lot Irish immigrants settled which is why compared to other football firms Millwall do not have a large loyalist following. It nevertheless is old National Front territory (they used to get 16% of the vote).

As I said, an interesting mob, their politics are all over the place.

MILLWALL

Juniors
Yeh why dont you go down there and get your ass kicked the club doesnt even fight much anyway its the past dickheads stop living in it, they made the f a cup so they cant be shit. And i guess that you dont know much about them so keep your mouth shut. And plus why have i been started on i was saying good job by your team which happens to have the best players which are former steelers. So i will continue to support the steelers and give the middle finger to you f*cked up dragons supporters.

MILLWALL said:
Yeh why dont you go down there and get your ass kicked the club doesnt even fight much anyway its the past dickheads stop living in it, they made the f a cup so they cant be sh*t. And i guess that you dont know much about them so keep your mouth shut. And plus why have i been started on i was saying good job by your team which happens to have the best players which are former steelers. So i will continue to support the steelers and give the middle finger to you f*cked up dragons supporters.

Come again?

MILLWALL

Juniors
Come again?[/quote]

just saying hat the club doesnt even fight any more thats just wat people think, look back at the 70s compared theres been barley any anymore

No doubt, and I never said that hooliganism was a huge problem today.

Theo has pretty much snuffed it out inside the Den and amoungst the away support. The ongoing problem for the club however is the fact that their stadium is situated right next to housing estates so even people banned from the ground or local residents that don't have much interest in the club tend show up outside the ground after a game looking for trouble.

MILLWALL

Juniors
They have to be a member to get into the ground with photo ID and i mean some people get involved into fighting because they drink alot and get passionate about the game i mean theres millionares and christians and mechanics everyone get involved. They used to fight for fun though but there arnt many deaths.

Anonymous

Juniors
Millwall, get a room and talk about your interests there.

It was great atmosphere at Kogarah and St George's day. The lads just rolled over the top and whenever the Tigers had the ball, Saints just hammered them.

It was like watching unlimited tackle football.