What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mish

Juniors
WOW WOW WOW, Dodge and Mayor Quimby you guys ROCK!
Very talented.

Love the banners!

A bit early I know.. but I am really looking forward to round 16 clash Panthers VS Wests Tigers... any chance of making one for me please?

The ones already made, are they available for anyone to use anywhere? A few of them I really like.

Kiwi

First Grade
I don't need the banner Dodge as you can clearly see Razor decided to add to my sig for me

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
and anotehr banner i did via PM

robbiefarah.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
I made a thread in the FFB in your honour Mayor Quimby :).

dodge, could I pleeeeeease get a Dragons v Roosters ANZAC Day match banner made.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Messiah said:
I made a thread in the FFB in your honour Mayor Quimby :).

dodge, could I pleeeeeease get a Dragons v Roosters ANZAC Day match banner made.

thanks messiah

i posted some of my portfolio

Y2Eel

First Grade
dodge can we get one for the eels big match this weekend.................. against the bye??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This is one from a while back, think it's for PL though...

bearsprem06.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
r6parbye.jpg

BTW, Round 4 and 5 banners are being deleted off photobucket now. If you want to keep them, either already have them saved, or PM/Email/MSN me.

Timmah

Staff member
I'll see what I can do in the coming hours, otherwise it'll all be covered either tomorrow night or early Tues morning. Possibly Tue night.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Thanks dodge, Cripple Fight banner worked a treat.

Could you cook up a Warriors/Souths one. Maybe something like Fien vs Walker (or whoever the Souths halfback will be next week) "Battle For The Ages".

Status
Not open for further replies.