What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Ferocious Dogs said:
Mayor Quimby, can you please make me a SBW and Mason twin towers one in that style please.

Hope you like:

twintowers.jpg

Earl

Coach
Hey Mayor Quimby, could I used your excellence in making me a Greg Inglis and Cameron Smith banner. Cheers

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Mayour quimby,

Could you please do me a banner with Turvey and Baa called "the greatest". Please use the picture of Turvey from below mate. I luv that angry look on him. Thanks in advance. If you could fing a Baa one similar I would appreciate it.

BWNB

First Grade
hey mayor can i please get a banner?
One with Luke Douglas and Lance thomson and paul gallen sayign " Giant killers "

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Getting a head start on this weeks:

r11bulcro.jpg

r11bulcro2.jpg

Two options there, depending on what you're interested in.

Taking requests for R11, mostly to be done after 7pm tonight.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Ferocious Dogs said:
Mayour quimby,

Could you please do me a banner with Turvey and Baa called "the greatest". Please use the picture of Turvey from below mate. I luv that angry look on him. Thanks in advance. If you could fing a Baa one similar I would appreciate it.

you find the pics and i will do it

i looked and failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts