What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
sousydspoon.jpg

r21briwes.jpg

sydraider

First Grade
Timmah said:
sydraider, keep reminding me of your request. It's a little trickier than usual so I won't be straight onto it but keep pestering me daily if you wish ;-)

SOU > SYD 07 and BRI v WES R21 coming up ;-)

Hehehe had a feeling my request would be a lil tricky but im sure its not beyond a man of your talents Timmah, I have every confidence in you :cool:

Ill pester you again in a day or two :lol:

Cheers bud

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I spose that Knights/Roosters one will have to do Timmy boy. I was going to request one with instead of "Welcome to Gosford, Bitch!", I was going to request "Looking for some consistency". Oh well it's good enough for me the one you have already done :p

Btw while I think of it, for next FNF, can u do a Knights/Eagles one - "Back to the 90's" Cheers mate!!

dio

Juniors
can you organise a parra dragons at parra stadium rd 22 finals time 5 weeks early

Timmah

Staff member
This is one more to support the NRL's return to the coast:

r22sydnew-bccs.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I'll look at doing some more finals ones soon too. Any for the rest of R22. Games left:

Storm v Tigers
Manly bye
Canberra v Brisbane
Soufs v Penriff

Frailty

First Grade
Timmah - Would I be able to get a banner of either the following:

Sharks Management - Accepts Mediocrity

or

Sharks - Maybe next year? :(

mattyg

Bench
Hey Timmah...this might be kinda hard coz SBW's number changes every week but do you think you could make me a jersey with 3 on it and WILLIAMS or SBW at the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts