What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Too easy!

can-weyman.jpg

;-)

miccle

Bench
I know this is a different request Timmah, but any chance you could throw together a Toowoomba Clydesdales sig with their logo/colours and something along the lines of "Charging towards the finals 2006"??

Would be much appreciated :D

Gday Timmah, any chance of a Manly vs Newcastle battle for top 4 banner for next round with the old 1997 logos and a manly round 22 smaller bye result banner.

Cheers.

Timmah

Staff member
I'll give the Clydies a shot miccle.

Here's Man v New & the bye:

r22man00bye00.jpg

r23newman.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thats not bad T, but its EnergyAustralia Stadium and Newcastle should be the first logo, not Manly ;-) And whats with the Australian RL logo? Its the Telstra Premiership dammit :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Jobdog said:
Thats not bad T, but its EnergyAustralia Stadium and Newcastle should be the first logo, not Manly ;-) And whats with the Australian RL logo? Its the Telstra Premiership dammit :lol:

Welcome to '97, merkin ;-)

You gonna be at BCCS this arvo?

Nikki

Coach
Geez Timmah, after talking about em today I thought I'd come take a look see.... You do a pretty good job... Good Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts