What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMFG What has stingray done?!

weasel

First Grade
who's stingray????? I haven't watched Neighbours since wednesday!!!!!!! *out of the loop*

Stingrays are oneof the best fighting fish.. Pound for pound you could ever come across.. Their big round flat bodies make it this way, plus they also have the ability to bury themselves in the sand making them harder to reel in

weasel

First Grade
Wow CH, well then Connor's pretty irresponsible to leave his baby in the care of a marine animal.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes that stingray is a shaddy charactor indeed
stealing the youngen of an irish man... he has balls ill give him that

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Stingray is Scott the hyperactive kid and he took the baby down to the skate park and was skating in the bowl and left the baby in the pram, after he finished skating one of his mates asked him "stinger, wheres your baby?"

He was panicking and that was the end of the show. He just keeps getting in trouble i find him funny.

wittyfan

Referee
Connor is a total fool for leaving Maddie with Scott! What was he thinking!!!! :shock:

Meanwhile, I'm finding the whole Susan-Karl divorce settlement to be rather fun. Especially with Izzy stirring the pot. :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
my bets on stingrays friends have hidden it to make fun of his stupidity :twisted: grr i hate him!!

MEE

Juniors
screw stingray. how fit is serena. she's all class. pity they made her character a lousy serb though.

MEE

Juniors
absoloutleu budz.

shes the best thing to happen to neighbours since bouncer and mrs mangle.

budz

Juniors
Hulka said:
Serena and Izzy should lezz off n stuff.
Yeah, i think that happens in Neighbours Uncut next week. It has Karl walking in on them and joining them too.

Alba

Coach
#-o people still watch neighbours! last time i watched it libby was being a bitch to that whats her name????? thingys sister um Izzy ... connors baby come on what about the MOTHER she would be a wreck! i might have to hava geezer on monday!