What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eel01s

Bench
What can I write that hasn't already been written here? I was extremely disappointed to hear the news on the radio this morning?

I thought the reason our cap was almost full for next year (despite all the losses this year) was because we were tying up all the promising juniors. Yet we have lost Mannah and Williams, with possibly more to come.

What made the news worse is that the Bulldogs managed to sign Ben Hannant, a player widely speculated to never want to leave the Gold Coast area that he lives in. Who will we sign to IMPROVE our side?

How can clubs like Manly, Roosters etc. continue to buy more and more good players, but our side is made up of tryers who occassionly string a run of wins together? What is the point developing great juniors if we don't give them a taste of firsts to see if they can hack it?

My impression is that after seeing the poor form of the NRL side this year, and the continued selection of the same poor players, Williams realised he was never going to play NRL with Parra. Why wouldn't he take more money to get a shot somewhere else?

lucablight

First Grade
Obviously you can't expect every player to be a superstar but I've been disappointed in their lack of involvement in most games this year.

Latest posts