What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One day whilst watching the telly....

Anonymous

Juniors
Slugs said:
Oh so just because the NRL puts a picture of the Burrow in their article you automatically come to the conclusion that a Burrow member is guilty.
Hey, you want to shoot the messenger? OK, that's fine. Just give me a chance to finish my kebab.

The NRL website has implicated the Burrow, not me.

Slugs

Wobbygong said:
This thread will do me !

Tragic "Embarrassment of the League" supporters trying to give it to Dragqueen supporters. :

For the most successful Club in the history of Rugby League I would hardly call us the Embarrassment of The League :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try the correct termanology "The Pride Of The League "

BTW if we are looking for a Club that would fit The Embarassment of The League " then look no further than a Club that has NEVER won a Premiership.....anything readily come top mind Gummieshark

Wobbygong said:
I dislike the Draqueens as a club, but at least they don't have a mortgage on the wooden spoon each year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geeze careful there Wobbliguts you might get called a racist by Willow with that remark about the Draqueens

Anonymous

Juniors
Wobbygong's not a racist - he's just having a joke. Unless Dragqueens are now a race of people. :shock:

You're the racist here Slugsy... the evidence is in this thread.

And don't try and tell us that you're not embarrassed by all this. Quite clearly you are.

Slugs

Willow said:
Hey, you want to shoot the messenger? OK, that's fine. Just give me a chance to finish my kebab..

Geeze I am saving mine for lunch ;-) ;-) ;-)

Willow said:

So now you know the truth and as a concerned supporter of Rugby League you may want to contact the NRL and voice your disapproval of their attempt to discredit such a fine group of individuals. :idea: :idea:

Anonymous

Juniors
Slugs said:
Willow said:

So now you know the truth and as a concerned supporter of Rugby League you may want to contact the NRL and voice your disapproval of their attempt to discredit such a fine group of individuals. :idea: :idea:
Now why would I want to do that?
I might agree with the impression the article has left with me.
Who to say it's not true...? Members of the Burrow? Ofcourse they'd say that.

Run it pass me again slugsy... when did Dragqueens become a nationality?

Slugs

Willow said:
Wobbygong's not a racist - he's just having a joke. Unless Dragqueens are now a race of people. :shock:

You're the racist here Slugsy... the evidence is in this thread.

And don't try and tell us that you're not embarrassed by all this. Quite clearly you are.

Hey Willow I will sleep ok tonight despite what you think or say....just water off a ducks back to me

Skull-18.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
Is it just my imagination or are you two posts off the pace here slugsy?

I'll give you a chance to catch up...

drake

First Grade
Good to see you're using somone else's work to make your point.

Racist tool.

Any other ethnic groups you'd like to bag while defending your choir group?

Slugs

Willow said:
Slugs said:
Willow said:

Now why would I want to do that?
I might agree with the impression the article has left with me.
Who to say it's not true...? Members of the Burrow? Ofcourse they'd say that.

Run it pass me again slugsy... when did Dragqueens become a nationality?

............and who to say its not...........what are you now a walking talking encyclopedia....look it up yourself you may be surprised

Slugs

drake said:
Good to see you're using somone else's work to make your point.

Racist tool.

Any other ethnic groups you'd like to s**g while defending your choir group?

Only if you call the Cowgirls an ethnic group D*ckhead

Anonymous

Juniors
Ah I see you've caught up to us Slugs.

Talking about having a brain the size of an encylopedia... you didnt answer the question.
Since when did Dragqueens become a nationality?
Do you even know what racism is?

Slugs

Willow said:

Talking about having a brain the size of an encylopedia... you didnt answer the question.

Just because you are the Administrator of this site does not mean you tell me what to do or what to answer.

You want answers look them up yourself............I am sure you are a bright person. I mean you support the Dragons don't you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Slugs said:
Willow said:

Just because you are the Administrator of this site does not mean you tell me what to do or what to answer.

You want answers look them up yourself............I am sure you are a bright person. I mean you support the Dragons don't you :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kicking the admin can. Whats wrong Slugs? Losing a few debate points here? Very sad and apparently, very slow...
The admin tag has nothing to do with it. This is one-on-one Slugsy. Seems like you're out of your depth.

You made a couple of stupid statements. You don't even know you're racist, and that's unfortunate. To make it worst, you don't even know the meaning of racism. You think calling someone a Dragqueen is racist. :lol: :lol:

Here, I'll help you:
rac·ism
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Yes, I know it makes no mention of festive and sexual orientation... nor does it mention one's occupation as being racist.

Keep trying Slugs. This is getting funnier by the minute.

Slugs

Willow said:
Here, I'll help you:
rac·ism
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Yes, I know it makes no mention of festive and sexual orientation... nor does it mention one's occupation as being racist.

Keep trying Slugs. This is getting funnier by the minute.

I am glad I keep you amused Willow...what I do find ironic here is that your Number One supporter The Skull would be the most racist person I have ever known yet you are here attacking me because I called The Bulldogs the BullKebabs. Just for the record the name was not made up by myself so how about directing your personal dilemma towards the person who thought of it in the 1st place.

I cannot believe you have never heard this before. Just like Drag-queens, Parradoesntmatter, Cowgirls, Mixos, Beagles , Rorters, HorsesHeads etc etc etc

This all started when you asked me what the meaning of Bullkebabs was. I answered you but now you turn around a call me a racists..why is that just because I answered your question. If someone else answered your question would you call them a racist to ???

I think you have way to much time on your hands Willow, however if you really want to attack a racist how about tracking down The Skull and get his views on Asians

drake

First Grade
however if you really want to attack a racist how about tracking down The Skull and get his views on Asians

Actually Mr "Piss on the fact that our dam is nearly dry haha that's funny racist prick" Slugs our number fan is supposed to be Little Johnny Howard.
I used to live around the corner from Skull (in South Sydney ironically) and I know what a racist twit he is, he's not a shame on Saints, he's a blot on humanity.
But you make racist comments about a footbal club and an ethnic group, showing the low brow attitude amongst so many of my countrymen in the south sydney region.
Just like Drag-queens, Parradoesntmatter, Cowgirls, Mixos, Beagles , Rorters, HorsesHeads etc etc etc
They are not racist in the slightest. If it were, por exempla, Dragwogs because a lot of Euro-Aussies follow the Dragons (as do a lot of lebanese) then it would be racist and purile. Those names are merely amusing (or not so) puns based on the teams names.

Slugs

drake said:
however if you really want to attack a racist how about tracking down The Skull and get his views on Asians

Actually Mr "Piss on the fact that our dam is nearly dry haha that's funny racist prick" Slugs our number fan is supposed to be Little Johnny Howard.
I used to live around the corner from Skull (in South Sydney ironically) and I know what a racist twit he is, he's not a shame on Saints, he's a blot on humanity.
But you make racist comments about a footbal club and an ethnic group, showing the low brow attitude amongst so many of my countrymen in the south sydney region.
Just like Drag-queens, Parradoesntmatter, Cowgirls, Mixos, Beagles , Rorters, HorsesHeads etc etc etc
They are not racist in the slightest. If it were, por exempla, Dragwogs because a lot of Euro-Aussies follow the Dragons (as do a lot of lebanese) then it would be racist and purile. Those names are merely amusing (or not so) puns based on the teams names.

Geeze Drake my humblist apologies to you on behalf of the person who came up with the Bullkebabs pun.

4_17_11.gif

BTW If a pun was made up of Dragonburgers would you be offended and think that it was a racist comment ???

Now go and f**k yourself :evil: :evil:

Anonymous

Juniors
Slugs said:
I am glad I keep you amused Willow...what I do find ironic here is that your Number One supporter The Skull would be the most racist person I have ever known yet you are here attacking me because I called The Bulldogs the BullKebabs. Just for the record the name was not made up by myself so how about directing your personal dilemma towards the person who thought of it in the 1st place.
He's not the number one supporter, that other dingbat is... the one who never comes to games.
You justify your own racism by pointing the finger elsewhere. Same with the wanker who attacked the referee.... you dropped him like a sack. And then you tried to point at Bulldogs supporters... as if two wrongs make a right. Shame on you.

Slugs said:
I cannot believe you have never heard this before. Just like Drag-queens, Parradoesntmatter, Cowgirls, Mixos, Beagles , Rorters, HorsesHeads etc etc etc
what has that got to with anything? None of those are racist.
Again, this is proof that you don't even know the meaning of the word.

Can you tell me which country the Parradoesntmatter's come from?

You've told us all that Bullkebabs is directed towards Lebanese people... therefore, it is a slur based on someone's racial background... ie racism. Has the light switched on yet Slugsy?

Slugs said:
This all started when you asked me what the meaning of Bullkebabs was. I answered you but now you turn around a call me a racists..why is that just because I answered your question. If someone else answered your question would you call them a racist to ???
Yep. If they said it was a slur on people from Lebanon, than the result would be the same.

Slugs said:
I think you have way to much time on your hands Willow, however if you really want to attack a racist how about tracking down The Skull and get his views on Asians
It hasn't nothing to do with the other racists of this world. It has everything to do with your failure to acknowledge the obvious.

Read you own sig file:
Growing Old Is Inevitable
Growing Up Is Optional

Do you understand the meaning of that?

Slugs

Willow said:
He's not the number one supporter, that other dingbat is... the one who never comes to games.

So by your own admission Howard cannot be your No 1 supporter. The Skull is and always will be

Willow said:
You justify your own racism by pointing the finger elsewhere. Same with the wanker who attacked the referee.... you dropped him like a sack. And then you tried to point at Bulldogs supporters... as if two wrongs make a right. Shame on you.

What are you on Willow..whatever it is I think you had better give it away..you are getting dillusional now.

I assume you are the one that goes to the confessional and comes up with a blank because you have done no wrong ......yeah right !!!!!

Slugs said:

Willow said:

You've told us all that Bullkebabs is directed towards Lebanese people... therefore, it is a slur based on someone's racial background... ie racism. Has the light switched on yet Slugsy?

One more time for the dummies. I told you what my interpretation of what its meaning was. As I told you before I never made up the pun so if you want the correct meaning ask the person who made it up.

I know you know the meaning of racism as your Number One supporter is one so you have had plenty of 1st hand experience here.

Slugs said:

Willow said:
Yep. If they said it was a slur on people from Lebanon, than the result would be the same.

To use one of your immortal sayings " Don't blame the messenger"

Slugs said:
Willow said:
It hasn't nothing to do with the other racists of this world. It has everything to do with your failure to acknowledge the obvious..

The only thing I will acknowledge is the fact that I answered your question in regards to the meaning of Bullkebab........If in your eyes makes me a racist then so be it..nothing I say will change that fact.

Willow said:
Read you own sig file:
Growing Up Is Optional

Yep sure do Dad...........so what's your excuse ???

Anonymous

Juniors
Slugs said:
Willow said:
So by your own admission Howard cannot be your No 1 supporter. The Skull is and always will be
IMO, neither are. What's your point Benito?

Slugs said:
Willow said:

What are you on Willow..whatever it is I think you had better give it away..you are getting dillusional now.

I assume you are the one that goes to the confessional and comes up with a blank because you have done no wrong ......yeah right !!!!!
Did you deny that you made a derogatory slur?
Oh that's right, when it gets too difficult you say it's just admin picking on you. Have another tissue. :lol:

Slugs said:

Willow said:

Slugs said:
I know you know the meaning of racism as your Number One supporter is one so you have had plenty of 1st hand experience here.
First hand experience? Are you referring to me as a racist now? :lol:
Show me the proof Adolf.

Slugs said:
No, it all started when you tried to excuse unruly behaviour from Souths fans by deflecting blame onto another supporter group, based on nationality.

Willow said:

Slugs said:
Encylopedia brain, the term is 'don't shoot the messenger' - get it right. :lol:

So which 'message' is this? I don't see any message there at unless ofcourse you're referring to your right to spread racism. Are you delivering a message from above? The KKK used to say the same thing.

Slugs said:
Willow said:
It hasn't nothing to do with the other racists of this world. It has everything to do with your failure to acknowledge the obvious..

Slugs said:
The only thing I will acknowledge is the fact that I answered your question in regards to the meaning of Bullkebab........If in your eyes makes me a racist then so be it..nothing I say will change that fact.
You're now making some progress, you just hinted at the possibility of you being a racist, so we're getting somewhere.

I'm sure you'd like me to ask the same question of others... but I'm talking to you.

Willow said:
Read you own sig file:
Growing Up Is Optional

Slugs said:
From where I stand junior, you're taking the option to regress.

Slugs

Willow said:
Slugs said:
Willow said:
IMO, neither are. What's your point Benito? .

My point is that you are firing shots at me when when your Number One supporter is a racist. Why dont you vent your energies on him Amigo??

Slugs said:
Willow said:

Willow said:
Did you deny that you made a derogatory slur?
Oh that's right, when it gets too difficult you say it's just admin picking on you. Have another tissue. :lol: !!!!!

Yep that is what I am saying.......

Slugs said:

Willow said:

Slugs said:

Willow said:
First hand experience? Are you referring to me as a racist now? :lol:
Show me the proof Adolf.?

I am saying your Number One supporter is racist......and the nick is Slugs not Adolf...get it right Mother Teresa

Slugs said:
Willow said:
No, it all started when you tried to excuse unruly behaviour from Souths fans by deflecting blame onto another supporter group, based on nationality..

My only crime was to direct you to the Burrow web site. I have no control over its contents. You choose to believe that the Burrow had in some way something to do with the incident. If you still choose to believe that then that is your perogative

Willow said:

Slugs said:

Willow said:
Encylopedia brain, the term is 'don't shoot the messenger' - get it right. :lol: .

Again sorry Sir F*ckwit.......must be my background being unable to grasp the English language

Willow said:
So which 'message' is this? I don't see any message there at unless ofcourse you're referring to your right to spread racism. Are you delivering a message from above? The KKK used to say the same thing..

You seem to know alot about them............what were you an ex-member or something

Slugs said:
Willow said:

Slugs said:

Willow said:
You're now making some progress, you just hinted at the possibility of you being a racist, so we're getting somewhere...

Willow said:
I'm sure you'd like me to ask the same question of others... but I'm talking to you..

and I have responded. Just because you didn't like the response don't hold it against me...tell someone that cares :roll: :roll:

Willow said:
Read you own sig file:
Growing Up Is Optional

Slugs said:
Willow said:
From where I stand junior, you're taking the option to regress.

As is my right to end this little debate Gramps .Adios Amigo,..pleasant dreams.........dont forget the plastic under the mattress in case of a little accident :oops: :oops: