What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One day whilst watching the telly....

Anonymous

Juniors
Slugs said:
Willow said:
Slugs said:
Willow said:
He's not the number one supporter, that other dingbat is... the one who never comes to games.
So by your own admission Howard cannot be your No 1 supporter. The Skull is and always will be
IMO, neither are. What's your point Benito? .

My point is that you are firing shots at me when when your Number One supporter is a racist. Why dont you vent your energies on him Amigo??
Why?
Is it getting a bit too hot in here for you?
I'm talking to you, not the Skull.

Slugs said:
Willow said:
Did you deny that you made a derogatory slur?
Oh that's right, when it gets too difficult you say it's just admin picking on you. Have another tissue. :lol: !!!!!

Yep that is what I am saying.......
Then you've taken another backward step.

Slugs said:
Willow said:
First hand experience? Are you referring to me as a racist now? :lol:
Show me the proof Adolf.?

I am saying your Number One supporter is racist......and the nick is Slugs not Adolf...get it right Mother Teresa
Would you prefer Ghengis? As least he had some balls.

By that I'm assuming you don't like Mother Teresa? Why is that?

Willow said:
Yep. If they said it was a slur on people from Lebanon, than the result would be the same.

Slugs said:
To use one of your immortal sayings " Don't blame the messenger"

Willow said:
Encylopedia brain, the term is 'don't shoot the messenger' - get it right. :lol: .

Slugs said:
Again sorry Sir F*ckwit.......must be my background being unable to grasp the English language
Mr Sir f**kwit to you. :lol:
Which background is that...? Go ahead, tell us some of your best friends are Lebanese.

Slugs said:
Willow said:
So which 'message' is this? I don't see any message there at unless ofcourse you're referring to your right to spread racism. Are you delivering a message from above? The KKK used to say the same thing..

You seem to know alot about them............what were you an ex-member or something
No answer? Come on Slugger... tell us the message.

Slugs said:
As is my right to end this little debate Gramps .Adios Amigo,..pleasant dreams.........dont forget the plastic under the mattress in case of a little accident :oops: :oops:
That is code for, "run away, run away" :lol: :lol: :lol: